This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Magic Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

A brand-new magical event is coming: Club Pogo's first-ever Magic Marathon!

You'll have a whole month to take on 60 expert Challenges - including 30 free ones – to win up to 65 new badges for your collection.

Get ready to work your gaming magic and win big!

----------------

No official word when this will start, but I'm assuming it will be October 4th - like the previous badge magic events - first Thursday of every month.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Sounds great.... and busy!  TYVM

Mayhem

30 free challenges will definitely keep us busy!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 15, 2018, 12:36:04 AM
A brand-new magical event is coming: Club Pogo's first-ever Magic Marathon!

You'll have a whole month to take on 60 expert Challenges - including 30 free ones – to win up to 65 new badges for your collection.

So 60 challenges, 30 are free.... does that mean we have to pay for 30 challenges?

Mayhem

Yeah, I'm sure they'll be charging a small amount of gems for the other challenges.

Pogo will probably release more information about this on Thursday.

catfancie

Sounds great!!!!  30 free badges is more than enough for me. 

mycatownsme

Looking forward to see the Magic. halloween5.gif
Thanks for the info.  pumpkin1.gif

LittleFawn

The badges are now available to get. Thirty are free and the rest are 8 gems each. I got them all because I had bought gems recently so I had enough to buy the non free ones.

Mayhem

Win up to 65 Badges in the First-Ever Magic Marathon!

Club Pogo Members, the first-ever Magic Marathon is here! You have from now until October 19th to work your gaming magic and conquer 60 expert challenges. If you make it to the finish line, you'll win 65 new badges for your collection! Best of all, 30 challenges can be unlocked for free and will win you two exclusive bonus badges.

Here's how it works:

- Visit the Magic Marathon page to unlock 60 new expert challenges. The first 30 turns are free, and all will unlock a random challenge from the Magic Marathon deck.
- Activate and complete all 30 free challenges to win two exclusive bonus Badges!
- The last 30 challenges can be unlocked for 8 gems per turn. Each turn unlocks a random challenge from the remaining Magic Marathon deck.
- You'll win three additional exclusive bonus badges for reaching the 40, 50 and 60 challenge milestones!
- Challenges can be completed in any order you like. Start with the easiest, the hardest or mix it up.
- Finish them all by October 19th! Be sure to follow your progress at the link below.

https://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/MagicMarathon/landing-page.jsp

The bonus badges will be awarded at a time after the end of the event (October 19th).

Squid

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 18, 2018, 12:15:40 AM
I got them all because I had bought gems recently so I had enough to buy the non free ones.

Me, too!!!  I stocked up on gems during a recent sale, so I bought all the 8 gem badges, too.

Mayhem

This marathon, Word Whomp and soon to be released Poppit HD will keep us busy for sometime.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on September 18, 2018, 08:27:49 AM
This marathon, Word Whomp and soon to be released Poppit HD will keep us busy for sometime.
Ya got that right, brutha!  dancing16.gif

LittleFawn

Cannot even keep up anymore lol. Love getting badges just a lot to do these days.

Mayhem

Oh and let's not forget that the Pogofest Badge Marathon starts on September 22nd ...

Mayhem

Just a reminder that the Magic Marathon ends tonight.

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

LittleFawn

I finished this week. I thought I would not but all of them done by Tuesday.