PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 04:14:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NEW CLUB POGO GROUP CHALLENGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by PogoCheater69,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoCheater69

You cant really make out the text so plez copy and paste the following link into ur browser and move mouse onto photo until there is a resize button on the bottom right of the pic and click it!!!!!!!

http://community.webshots.com/s/image10/7/13/84/182171384uUExZw_ph.jpg

Dream Faerie

Quote from: PogoCheater69 on August 31, 2004, 12:52:27 PM

You cant really make out the text so plez copy and paste the following link into ur browser and move mouse onto photo until there is a resize button on the bottom right of the pic and click it!!!!!!!

http://community.webshots.com/s/image10/7/13/84/182171384uUExZw_ph.jpg

I See a Red "x" And the link says Forbidden...

Blue Aquarius

debdauber

this is what I get when I click on the link

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /s/image10/7/13/84/182171384uUExZw_ph.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.50 Server at community.webshots.com Port 80

Super Duckie

Barbara

Just look in the "latest news" link.  The answer is oxymoronically, clearly-vague by Pogo.  My take on it is that there will be three weeks of challenges,where you can play "any game" and there will be a tally somewhere about something, blah, blah, blah.  What three badges will be handed out is a mystery.  There is a "super badge" at the end, if the token tally is met.  This starts on September 14th and ends three weeks later. And Pogo wonders why we blow them up with questions in the "help" section.

grrlpwer

:o i read the latest news and that's just crazy if you ask me. but you know i'll be suckered in to play lol

indigo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview