This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tumble Bees HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Tumble Bee's HD is now available! It replaces the original Tumble Bee's game.

Tumble Bees HD has 80 ranks and 8 rank badges which you can earn at ranks 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80.

- All unfinished, activated Badges from the Java version of Tumble Bees will be auto-awarded to your account on a date yet to be determined.
- All Badges purchased (both activated and not activated) for the Java Tumble Bees will be auto-awarded to your account on another date yet to be determined.

https://www.pogo.com/games/tumblebees_h5

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

TYVM.  80 ranks, huh?  Lots of work ahead...

Squid

catfancie

C~M

Mayhem

Mayhem

Tumble Bees HD Rank Points and Bonus Round

Now that the pollen's begun to settle after our release of Tumble Bees HD, Boogie Bear, Kiki & the rest of the gang wanted to let you know about a few small changes we made to gameplay.

Royal Jelly Tiles

The green "Royal Jelly" tiles that you see in each game don't just count towards bonus points, they also count towards your Rank Points. Each Royal Jelly tile cleared is equal to one Rank Point, which is all the more reason to aim for spelling a Buzz Word and filling your game board up with Royal Jelly tiles so you can rank up faster!

Bonus Round

Tumble Bees HD's Bonus Round is all about spelling longer words! In order to reach the Bonus Round, spell three words that have five letters (or more!) in them. Once you've reached the Bonus Round, spell an additional three words with five or more letters to grab some bonus points. In the Bonus Round, only those longer words count.

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
What "improvements" can I make to the PB auto?
I have my speed set to default: 5
In the game options I have all three boxes checked.
Additionally, I've been playing on "Hard" difficulty.
Up to rank 11.

Thanks
S1lent

Squid

I'd assist if I could, S1lent, but I haven't even started TB yet

KrAzY

Quote from: s1lentscream on October 11, 2018, 11:57:20 AM
Greetings,
What "improvements" can I make to the PB auto?
I have my speed set to default: 5
In the game options I have all three boxes checked.
Additionally, I've been playing on "Hard" difficulty.
Up to rank 11.

Thanks
S1lent

I would speed it up to at least 2 i never go with 1 because in some autos it stalls going too fast but 2 seems to work on all autos i have tried ( other then java ones ) which i think stall out no matter what speed you use just because java sucks even with max cache allowable but other then that your settings seem solid you get more rank points on higher difficulty before so should be same on new HD version.

Quote from: Squid on October 11, 2018, 02:48:45 PM
I'd assist if I could, S1lent, but I haven't even started TB yet

LOL Me either i'm still trying to finish that pesky scratch ticket badge to finish lottso express before it updates still only on 17k out of 20 : /

Mayhem

I spoke with Playbuddy and they mentioned that the "buzz word" option in the Buddy's settings capitalizes on the royal jelly tiles (rank up faster).

So make sure that option is enabled.

S1lent

Greetings Mayhem and all you other PogoCheats,
Got some great help and advice from Shannon at PlayBuddy.  Also helped me get my registrations as I was having trouble getting my codes from esellerate.net.  Additionally, convinced me to go the Monthly rate instead of the Annual payments.

thanks again
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on October 11, 2018, 05:42:47 PM
I spoke with Playbuddy and they mentioned that the "buzz word" option in the Buddy's settings capitalizes on the royal jelly tiles (rank up faster).

So make sure that option is enabled.

Which is the best level to play on? Hard, Medium, or Easy? And should we also enable the option to wait for 28 letters to get the best score?

Mayhem

I haven't started it yet, but hard mode has more green Royal Jelly tiles. We need to use those to rank up.

KrAzY

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 12, 2018, 03:19:27 PM
Which is the best level to play on? Hard, Medium, or Easy? And should we also enable the option to wait for 28 letters to get the best score?

I started this game yesterday finally and i just like silent have all 3 options checked under PB settings and speed 2 and as far as i can tell fiddling with it so far that's the best options but maybe some one will have a faster method if i'm wrong.

catfancie

Quote from: KrAzY on October 13, 2018, 03:58:21 PM
I started this game yesterday finally and i just like silent have all 3 options checked under PB settings and speed 2 and as far as i can tell fiddling with it so far that's the best options but maybe some one will have a faster method if i'm wrong.

S1lent

Greetings all you Tumble Bee PogoCheats,
Whew, had to let PB auto run 24/7.  Also had to put another fan on my old computer from overheating.
But here are the results
S1lent

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview