This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Autumn Odyssey Challenge Quest

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has released some information on the new seasonal "Challenge Quest" feature.

The very first Challenge Quest is called "Autumn Odyssey". This is a new event that will require players to plan their gameplay strategically. For players who like their current challenge difficulty levels, those will remain the same.

The Autumn Odyssey has two components: one REALLY hard challenge, known as a Master Challenge. Also, players will need to complete four special Wednesday Challenges - one per week.

If you miss a week or want to avoid a specific challenge, there will be a corresponding Autumn Odyssey Mix-n-Match Challenge available.

Players who complete all five challenges (Master Challenge and one challenge from each week) will win the Christmas Limited Edition Badge before it even hits Badge Central!

This all starts next week and lasts for four weeks. You'll have all that time to work on the Master Challenge. The free Wednesday Challenges must be completed each week.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Mayhem

The Autumn Odyssey Challenge Quest starts this Wednesday, October 24th.

Mayhem

MsMissy

Mayhem

Coming Wednesday: The Autumn Odyssey Challenge Quest

You've beaten Site-Wide Challenges, run countless Badge Marathons and even bested the massive Magic Marathon. Now a new adventure awaits!

Club Pogo's first-ever Challenge Quest starts this week. You'll take on four weeks of expert Challenges, including an extra-hard Master Challenge. If you can complete the quest and make it through the gauntlet, you'll win a brand-new Limited Edition Badge.

Get ready – your quest starts on Wednesday!

Ethan

I'm really curious what this extra-hard master challenge is going to be.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Ethan on October 20, 2018, 11:42:57 AM
I'm really curious what this extra-hard master challenge is going to be.

Quinn's aquarium, beat every level in 30 seconds or less, each. That'd be my luck.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 20, 2018, 01:27:40 PM
Quinn's aquarium, beat every level in 30 seconds or less, each. That'd be my luck.

It's probably something close to that!  giggle2.gif

TheLastDodo

Quote from: Mayhem on October 21, 2018, 12:27:11 AM
It's probably something close to that!  giggle2.gif
I'll be asking for help from my fellow PogoCheats friends if that's what it is  girls18.gif

Mayhem

The Autumn Odyssey Challenge Quest starts sometime later this morning!

When it's live, you can find out all about it from the URL below :

https://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/DualChallenge/landing-page.jsp?intcmp=cp_dualfallodyssey_launch_dec

catfancie

Edit:  I let the PB auto run for almost 90 minutes playing just Time Machine Levels.  Would you believe it if I said it only won one game girls18.gif

Squid

I'm happy to say I've completed the Autumn Odyssey!   Hope everyone else is doing well, too!

LittleFawn

I also to finished this. It was not that difficult for me as I made the time to do a certain amount of those time machines each day.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview