This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Bowl perfect game settings??

Started by KrAzY,

Previous topic - Next topic

KrAzY

I did a search and all i found was tons of old threads from years ago with settings to get 300's at least some of the time but that was for the pogocheats own Backspin cheat that is no longer available as far as i know, I had the paid version and got 2 perfect games using backspin auto and rank 50 ( which was highest rank at that time ) and i saw no need to have tons of perfect games on my profile stats running auto 24/7 on a game i was ranked out in already so i just stopped playing it then years went by after i took a break from pogo and now i see they added 3 more ranks all you can use is BW auto or PB's and i can't find any setting for either auto posted that can get you at least occasionally a 300 game. The BW one by default will get ya 150+ every time for rank progrssion and i think the defaults on PB auto will as well which i do want to rank out again but i wouldn't mind a few more 300's in the process as well. :)

Squid

Maybe someone with better advice will contribute to this thread but my advice is to use the default settings on BW.  I have gotten a number of perfect games using it - it does happen but not all the time.

S1lent

KrAzY

Quote from: Squid on November 19, 2018, 01:51:07 PM
Maybe someone with better advice will contribute to this thread but my advice is to use the default settings on BW.  I have gotten a number of perfect games using it - it does happen but not all the time.

I tried using default BW auto settings but i know it varies per persons pc and i must be 1 of the unlucky ones that default doesn't work right lol on default settings i barely break 200 most games it gets mostly spares and 8/1's and misses 1 pin on some i doubt i ever get close to a 300 with it. It's enough to get me ranked out again i guess but will never get a 300 using it.

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 19, 2018, 02:08:13 PM
Hi
Look at this big time cheater
S1lent

LOL silent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview