Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Party Issue?

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Hi,
Is something wrong with Poppit Party max earned?  Maybe POGO messing with me?
S1lent

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
Look at how my total is growing.  I am not even playing the game.  Someone is messing with me? I thought the max was 25,000!!!
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Is anyone else having issues with the PB Lottso Express auto?  It tries to refill before it needs to (seems the FREE squares are giving it a hard time) and when it gives the warning that there are still spaces to play, the auto just sits there instead of clicking to refill anyway or cancel. If it's having a problem it would be better if it would at least click Refill even if it doesn't need to, rather than just sit there causing the game to time-out.  Another issue is that it doesn't click the Continue or New Game or Play Again (I'm not sure what the button is called) when it's time to start a new game.

I did send a report but got no response and the problem is still there. I am playing on IE because I don't have Edge on the desktop.

S1lent

Greetings Stinker and all you other PogoCheats,
Since you don't have Edge...let me assume you do not have Windows 10.  If you don't you are lucky.  Microsoft XP was far better that the newer versions.  Always updating...and having to renter my 130 auto serial numbers.

Chrome still works best for me.
Good luck
S1lent

LittleFawn

Seems like some of the autos are not working correctly. I was in Poppit Bingo and it was not playing the power ups except for the cannon one at the end. I think Pogo change things which has caused some issues.

Mayhem

I just split the above posts from the "sneak peek & coming soon" thread as it was getting a little off-topic  tongue.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview