PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 12:14:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Holiday Cheer Album not letting me play first class solitaire badge

Started by KrAzY,

Previous topic - Next topic

KrAzY

I had purchased the album and started going thru the badges until i got to the "tech Shopper" badge for first class and the activate challenge button ribbon is greyed out and  when i drag my mouse over it it says "Sorry this game is currently unavailable to play" has this happened to anyone else? Do i need to contact pogo/ea about this? Could have sworn the new HD version was out before the album so i dunno why it won't work enless it is a badge for the old version and i can't get it now but then why sell the album still in 25 days of christmas deals if you can't complete it?

Stinkerbell

I have the same message with Pegland and I'm just waiting for them to award the badge. I don't know if First Class HD is one of the games we're losing because of licensing, but if it is that's the problem.  I expect they'll awarded in January sometime.

KrAzY

Yeah i think it is a pre HD release badge because i can load first class HD fine but their is only 2 badges for the game since release and those are mix and match only so the ones in the holiday cheer album must be for the original game that was removed and i won't get it without waiting for it to be auto rewarded.

Stinkerbell

This is what I see when I go to an older FCS and try to REactivate it.  I'm sure it'll be awarded to you at some point.

LittleFawn

I think they awarded all those badges already. Those badges that were incomplete were awarded on December 20th. I had a bunch that were not done is how I know why. If it were me I would contact them.

Squid

Tx, Stinky, good info.  Sorry to see a few of them go... not Monkey Gems and not Mahjongg Dimensions.

KrAzY

Mods @ pogo told me same thing that it should be awarded to me at some point at a later date.

S1lent

Greetings KrAzY and all you other PogoCheats,
I see exactly what you are talking about and will give you a possible solution but first look at my badge album.

As you can see I have been awarded this badge as the little icon is highlighted and yours is not.

Now for the bad news.  Yup, you have to get in touch with POGO help.  Be prepared to spend some time. I have had good luck with EA Chat and speaking with EA help (phone number was from China).

Additionally, and unfortunately you cannot look at "Game Awards" as First Class Solitaire has been removed and replaced with First Class Solitaire HD.

Good Luck and let us know your results,
S1lent aka Ken #2

Stinkerbell

The PegLand Badge was awarded this morning. Or maybe it was yesterday. Either way, I have it now and did not have to contact Pogo.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview