PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 01:39:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trizzle 200,000 mission/badge possible with auto?

Started by KrAzY,

Previous topic - Next topic

KrAzY

I am trying to finish all the game awards/rank trophy's badges for this game before it is removed and revamped next month and i have gotten almost all of them done except the score over 200,000 5 times. I have used the PB auto 2 different ways for 72 hour tests and not accomplished 200k even once.

I let it run a 72 hours test with default settings never came close to 200k lol, I then changed the settings to "Go for 5 in a row" and let it run another 72 hour test and highest i managed to get was 191,255 so i assumed i was on the right track enabling the 5 in a row option as it yielded higher scores then without it on and proceeded to let it run again for nearly a week now straight with only page refreshes for breaks in between every 12 hrs or so to prevent game freeze or something and still have not received higher then my top score of 191,255.

My question is will it ever actually achieve a score of 200k without buying tons of powerups? I had 9 powerups saved up in each of the 3 powerups catagorys for a total of 27 powerups just from free powerups achieving the missions and such and never using them and tried enabling option in the auto to "Use Powerups" as well as the "play for 5 in a row" option and let it run again thinking it may hit 200k with powerup and it didn't not even close. I have no issue not completing the 61 total game awards if throwing money at it is the only way to do it i'll stop at 60/61 and forget the final badge i'm just curious if it can be done without powerups just using the PB auto and if any of you have done it how long did it take you? I also tried running the BW auto for a 72 hr test and never passed my 191,255 high score either. So do i keep plugging away at it? Or give up and call it close enough without the 200k mission badge/trophy?

C~M

S1lent

KrAzY

Squid

I think I got that trophy by watching the auto as it played the game and the games that started to approach that high score were assisted by using the power ups.   I think that trophy was not easy.  It was so long ago, my memory is a little sketchy.  Best of luck.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview