This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth Town Cheat is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

KrAzY

I think it is like QA and other games though that pogo forces you buying powerups to complete levels, To get all 3 stars in some levels in sweet tooth town is impossible i don't care how many times you play the levels or the auto does you will not get it without powerups.

S1lent

Greetings,
Just a little tip for STT.  Once you get to the Chocolat level, just repeat levels 1 through 5. You will pick up about 3,000 coins.  Takes about 5 minutes. Kinda like this game. Playing manual only.

Silent

Stinkerbell

Is it possible to beat Bakery (Cupcake) level 53 without power ups? I've been trying for weeks.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 03, 2019, 04:40:58 PM
Is it possible to beat Bakery (Cupcake) level 53 without power ups? I've been trying for weeks.
I think that's the level I'm stuck on.

LittleFawn

That is a hard level. I had to use power ups to get the three stars for this level.

Stinkerbell

I let it run overnight and, surprisingly, I had it this morning. I've run that thing for days on end with no success, until AFTER I posted my question. Now I know to post a question whenever I'm struggling with a certain badge or level because, clearly, the Pogo deities read the Pogo Cheats site and will grant my every wish!

Mayhem

Pogo shouldn't force anyone to use powerups. Everything should be solvable without one (even if it's extremely difficult).

Glad to hear you were able to get it!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

strikeandspare

can anyone tell me how to beat level 59? I have bought many power ups and just cant do it

Mayhem

I'm not sure, as I haven't even made it up that high myself. Hopefully someone else will have the answer for you!

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: strikeandspare on September 13, 2019, 08:47:40 AM
can anyone tell me how to beat level 59? I have bought many power ups and just cant do it

Have you tried using the cheat to see if it could beat the level for you?

Andie

Mayhem

I'm not sure, but hopefully someone here will have the answer for you!

Squid

Quote from: Andie on September 13, 2020, 07:08:03 AM
Doesn't work on Mac - still need help on this level!
I can't make promises but I'll be happy to try for you if you can register on this site, get at least 25 posts (you can play in the game section) and then send me a private message with your Pogo ID and your password.  Do not put them in the general threads, PM only.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview