This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trizzle HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Trizzle HD is now available to play on Pogo! This replaces the old flash version of the game.

This updated game has 150 ranks and 15 rank badges.

- All unused purchased power-ups will transfer over and be available to you in the new version.
- Completed badges will remain in your collection.

https://www.pogo.com/games/trizzle
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I'll be ranking out on all the new stuff for the next five years.   Thanks for the info!

catfancie

LittleFawn

The early ranks are not that hard. I went from 0 to 2 in one game. I know it will get longer and longer as the ranks go on.

catfancie

Is anyone, besides myself, having problems loading the new Trizzle game?  I tried Chrome, IE, and Edge and the game would not load in any of them.

LittleFawn

I had no issues this morning. I use Firefox. Have not loaded the game since this morning though. Just tried and it is loading fine for me.

C~M

Rank 14 here, no problem with game or buddy.

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on February 28, 2019, 10:01:25 PM
Is anyone, besides myself, having problems loading the new Trizzle game?  I tried Chrome, IE, and Edge and the game would not load in any of them.

It won't load for me either. It gets stuck on this screen :

Squid

I haven't started yet.  I hope your problem resolves quickly!

catfancie

Quote from: Mayhem on March 01, 2019, 12:32:42 AM
It won't load for me either. It gets stuck on this screen :

Mayhem I ran into that problem with one of the ones I tried and can't remember if its Edge or IE.  Finally got it to work in my SeaMonkey Browser,  which is an offshoot of  Firefox. but your able to play Java games with it.

Mayhem

KrAzY

Am i the only one that thinks the game looks pretty much identical to how it did before? lol They took it down to update it to HD and to me it looks same as before the only difference i see is that they just took away the mission badges and made them all rank badges and instead of rank 50 made it take longer and go to 150 to make you play it forever rather then just almost forever to rank out in it before lol

LittleFawn

To me this version runs a lot faster then the other. Just going to take time to get the rest of the badges. 150 ranks is a lot lol.

Stinkerbell

I posted in another thread that they didn't carry over all the power-ups I had purchased.

Stinky <---  not a happy camper.

Mayhem

I would contact Pogo and get that sorted it. They should have carried over all your purchased power ups.

KrAzY

The BW auto for this was updated and has the "fast rank" option again like before and you don't even have to play any rounds to get rank points lol you can just start game and quit over and over and gain rank points, The old version of trizzle you had to play at least 2 rounds before you could do the quit rank glitch but in the new update they made it even easier lol within 30-40 minutes i am rank 40 already simply using this fast rank glitch only problem is pogo can only handle it for so long before ya get a "Oh Snap!" chrome error white page and have to refresh browser because it goes so fast it overloads the game but i just keep a eye on it and reload page as necessary.

Squid

I lost a lot of power ups, too.  I had tons.

Great tip, Krazy!  TYVM

Mayhem

I forgot to mention that PlayBuddy has updated the Trizzle cheat to work with the new version.

Mayhem

PlayBuddy has received a few reports of a Pogo game bug - when you (or the Buddy) tries to move a Trizzle doll to make a match, the entire game board itself moves. They have not been able to replicate this and are unsure why it is happening for some computers.

If this is happening for you, they are recommending you try clearing the browser's temp files, restarting the computer, and/or trying an alternate browser and contacting Pogo with the bug so that they can (hopefully) fix it.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=pogo

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview