Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Magic Marathon (March 2019)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Magic Marathon has started!

Now through April 1st, you can run through 60 expert challenges, which includes 30 free ones. If you can complete them all in time, you'll be able to win 65 new badges for your collection.

- The first 30 turns are free, with each one unlocking a random challenge from the Magic Marathon deck.

- The last 30 challenges can be unlocked for 8 gems per turn. Each turn unlocks a random challenge from the remaining Magic Marathon deck.

- After you complete the first 30, you'll win two bonus badges. Every 10 challenges you complete after that earns you an additional bonus badge.

- Activate and complete all 60 challenges by April 1st to win a total of 65 badges.

- Challenges can be completed in any order, regardless of numbering. Start with the easiest, the hardest, or mix it up.

https://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/MagicMarathon/landing-page.jsp
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

I should also add that the bonus badges will be awarded shortly after April 1st.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

One of the challenges in Phlinx 2 is to match bronze stones.  Where are the bronze stones?

LittleFawn

They might be talking about the ones in the night mode. That is the only ones I can think of.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 05, 2019, 11:37:55 PM
One of the challenges in Phlinx 2 is to match bronze stones.  Where are the bronze stones?

They can only be found in night mode.

kim23il

I'm not getting credit for the lotto HD 9000 badge. Are there any tips. I've played eight games and nothing.

S1lent

Greetings Kim23il and all you other PogoCheats,

You might have to deactivate the badge.  To do this you need to try to activate a similar "Old" badge for the same game...a popup will appear and ask if you want to deactivate the badge...just answer yes.  It is best if you complete the "Old" badge. Then you can reactivate the badge that you are having trouble with.  This has happened several times to me...I play games and no progress.

Good luck
S1lent

kim23il

Ok thanks.  I don't own any of the other lottso Express Hd badges, they cost gems. Guess I just let it expire.

Mayhem

KrAzY

Quote from: Mayhem on March 09, 2019, 12:43:24 AM
Congrats!  tumbsup.gif

Ty i love these magic challenges when they add them they are alot of fun.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview