Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Finished this game thanks to BW.

Stinkerbell

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 28, 2019, 10:20:03 PM
It doesn't recognize the theme.

If you read her instructions she says to use the default theme. The one with Spike, Whomp guy and the stewardess.

What it does is play the day 1 (Easy. Med or Hard) of any month and remembers the solution and then plays it again at lightning speed.

Squid

Tx, CM - took me forever to find how to deactivate the theme!

On the calendar window, up at the top, by the theme, put your cursor in the area and a deactivate button should appear.  You might have to click in the area first, not sure.

wipemyask

I have a question??? I pay to play the games but I don't buy Gems cause I can't afford it at this time. Why do I have to use Gems to play a game my membership pays for?? If this keeps up I'll cancel my membership, there is other sights I can play for free. I've been with pogo for 9yrs and enjoyed it, now its frustrating at times to play cause you need Gems. I can't wait to see what comes next and if you mess up bowling...grrrrrr Thank you

Squid

Quote from: wipemyask on July 02, 2019, 03:16:17 PM
I have a question??? I pay to play the games but I don't buy Gems cause I can't afford it at this time. Why do I have to use Gems to play a game my membership pays for?? If this keeps up I'll cancel my membership, there is other sights I can play for free. I've been with pogo for 9yrs and enjoyed it, now its frustrating at times to play cause you need Gems. I can't wait to see what comes next and if you mess up bowling...grrrrrr Thank you
I never saw this post, sorry.  You have to unlock the puzzles for each day.  Once unlocked, they stay unlocked and you can play at any time.  If you don't unlock the puzzles on that calendar date, you must use gems to buy the key to unlock the puzzles on dates past.

Squid

People may want to check their PDS calendars and see if their puzzles are still unlocked.  I went in yesterday and all my dates going back to 2/5 are now locked again.   I had Pogo call me and after a very frustrating conversation, they said they will look into it but that mine was the first complaint on the issue.  I am certainly not buying keys to unlock puzzles that I've already unlocked.  Pogo ticks me off sometimes.

While on the phone with them, I also brought up another problem I have.  When Trizzle went to Trizzle HD, all my power ups disappeared and I had a great deal of them.  They don't know if they can restore them.  This makes me never want to put another penny into the pocket of Pogo.

Mayhem

Sorry to hear you lost all your power-ups. I really hope Pogo can restore them for you!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 18, 2019, 08:33:34 AM
Sorry to hear you lost all your power-ups. I really hope Pogo can restore them for you!
I heard back from them.  I'm out of luck.  Power ups all gone.  Thanks, Pogo, I won't forget this.

Mayhem

Really? I'd go back and try again! They can't just wash their hands of it, especially when real money is involved.

Squid

Yes, really.  I spoke to a rep and then the supervisor.  Pogo is really pushing me closer and closer to the exit.  They just don't care.  I checked this morning and my Pogo Daily Sudoku dates are all still locked up.  Grrrrr

Mayhem

What issue are you having with it exactly?

I'm only able to do the current days puzzle. The rest requires a key to unlock it.

Squid

If you visit PDS each day, you can unlock that day's puzzles and they forever stay unlocked.  You do not have to play a game to unlock the day's puzzles, just enter.  I've been entering PDS every day to unlock and they have remained unlocked until 10/18 when I went in and saw that all dates that I had unlocked were now locked again (Feb 6 - Oct 17).  All dates prior to 2/6 remain open and playable.  Once you pass a date, you cannot go back and unlock the date unless you buy a key with gems.   10/18, 10/19 were both opened on their respective dates and when I went in on 10/20, they were locked up again. 

I haven't heard back from Pogo

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 21, 2019, 03:43:22 AM
If you visit PDS each day, you can unlock that day's puzzles and they forever stay unlocked.  You do not have to play a game to unlock the day's puzzles, just enter.  I've been entering PDS every day to unlock and they have remained unlocked until 10/18 when I went in and saw that all dates that I had unlocked were now locked again (Feb 6 - Oct 17).  All dates prior to 2/6 remain open and playable.  Once you pass a date, you cannot go back and unlock the date unless you buy a key with gems.   10/18, 10/19 were both opened on their respective dates and when I went in on 10/20, they were locked up again. 

I haven't heard back from Pogo

This didn't happen to me, but mine are all played.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 21, 2019, 07:19:00 AM
This didn't happen to me, but mine are all played.
It wiped out the days I had played, too.

LittleFawn

That is weird. I checked mine and it was okay from the days I have played.

Stinkerbell

LittleFawn

Pogo is going through a lot of changes and in a short amount of time. It is not like it was but they are doing the best they can under the circumstances. Each game they have to convert takes several months. There are going to be mistakes and bumps in the road along the way. Nothing is perfect.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on October 21, 2019, 10:59:16 AM
Pogo is going through a lot of changes and in a short amount of time. It is not like it was but they are doing the best they can under the circumstances. Each game they have to convert takes several months. There are going to be mistakes and bumps in the road along the way. Nothing is perfect.

If this was a small company like Pogo used to be, I'd agree with you. But this is EA, one of the biggest gaming companies in the world. Their growing pains are not limited to this topic. As they've "improved" games they've deleted power ups that people bought and paid for, and EA is unwilling to reimburse or replace those power-ups. When it gets to that point, they're not doing the best they can. They no longer care about us Pogo players.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 21, 2019, 11:04:55 AM
If this was a small company like Pogo used to be, I'd agree with you. But this is EA, one of the biggest gaming companies in the world. Their growing pains are not limited to this topic. As they've "improved" games they've deleted power ups that people bought and paid for, and EA is unwilling to reimburse or replace those power-ups. When it gets to that point, they're not doing the best they can. They no longer care about us Pogo players.

cheerleading.gif STINKY!  cheerleading.gif STINKY!  cheerleading.gif STINKY!  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview