This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Daily Sudoku

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo Daily Sudoku is now available to play on Pogo!

There are 3 daily puzzles (easy, medium and hard) that you can complete in order to unlock monthly themes. If you miss a day, you'll have to purchase keys to unlock that days puzzle.

The game currently has 50 ranks and 5 rank badges, which you will earn at rank 10, 20 , 30, 40 and 50. Also, you can earn an additional 50 badges by completing X amount of puzzles on each difficulty mode and by using X amount of each different power-ups.

- Choose between easy, medium and hard difficulties. The easier the difficulty, the more numbers are filled in at the start.
- With each puzzle, you get three lives. Every wrong answer subtracts a life. If you run out, it's game over.
- Switch to Pencil Mode to figure out the answers before you lock them in with Pen Mode. It pays to pencil out the solution first before you risk any lives.
- Rack up wins and climb the ranks to unlock fun new themes to customize your sudoku-solving sessions.
- If you get stuck, Pogo Daily Sudoku's power-ups can help you fill in the blanks.
- Purchase keys to unlock past and future dates from the calendar if you want to work backwards or charge ahead.

https://www.pogo.com/games/pogo-daily-sudoku

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Well... having us pay if we miss a day is really low.  I'm glad I'm paying annual dues to the game site so I can then pay to play a puzzle. 

KrAzY

Quote from: Squid on March 12, 2019, 03:13:37 PM
Well... having us pay if we miss a day is really low.  I'm glad I'm paying annual dues to the game site so I can then pay to play a puzzle. 

lol right? SMH  And no auto for it : / I can't stand sudoku my wife always plays it for me lol i guess i'll have to ask her to play this one tonight before i have to pay to unlock it later waiting for a auto for it.

UPDATE: So i finished the 3 levels for today and they are even charging keys to unlock all the previous days this month! The game just came out today but you have to pay to unlock the 11 previous days this month ffs.  Anyway for those that don't like this game but want help to do the 3 daily difficulties now until a auto is released you can go to https://solvemysudoku.com/ and input the numbers and it will solve the puzzle for you that's what i did.  giggle2.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on March 12, 2019, 03:13:37 PM

Yeah, lots of people are not going to be happy about that.

catfancie

Mayhem

The Pogo Daily Sudoku buddy is now available on the PlayBuddy App.

https://playbuddy.com/

S1lent

Greetings,
As a former Math teacher, this game is right up my alley. Last year I correctly completed all the newspaper's puzzles except for 4...DARN...haven't missed any this year...but it is early.  BTW...there is no money in teaching here in Idaho.

Good luck all
S1lent

Squid

I like Sudoku.  I just don't like being forced to play a daily game or have to pay gems to complete the calendar.

KrAzY

I don't like it either and they are also forcing you to buy powerups to earn all the game awards/ranks, There is 55 game awards and half of them are power up purchase related for example you have to use 100 magic lamps for 1 award and use 250 for another and their is 2 award badges for each of the powerups at 100 then 250 uses. This is BS considering i don't need to use any powerups to solve any of the puzzles yet i can't rank out in it without buying at least 250 of each powerup which each powerup is between 5-13 gems EACH for individual or 42-110 for 10 of each this is ridiculous!!!

That means if my math is correct in my head you have to pay 1,050 gems alone just to get the "Use 250 hints" powerup which is the cheapest ones to buy at 42 for 10 x 25 for 250! Then the time freeze powerup is 85 gems for 10 x 25 for 250 and then 110 gems for magic lamp for 10 x 25 for 250 and magic eye is 110 gems for 10 x 25 for 250 you get the idea lol.  You will have to spend thousands of gems to get these game award badges.

I'll do the unlocked ones daily and get the 5 rank badges for this game but i will not do any of the powerup game awards that is just nuts.

S1lent

Greetings KrAzY and all you other PogoCheats,
There are several Sudoku Solvers.  Here is one for free  https://www.sudoku-solutions.com

Just enter the numbers and hit solve...then transfer the answers back.  A cheap way to cheat.

S1lent

catfancie

I don't see most of the available badges for this game showing in my badge album in the future.  As I can not afford to buy the power ups.  I'll be one of those who only play the 3 games on a daily basis as they are released and if I miss a day I'm sure I'll be able to live without it. 
We come to Pogo to have fun and take our minds off of our real lives for awhile each day.  I for one will not stress out over not getting each and every one of the badges.

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on March 15, 2019, 10:14:25 AM
We come to Pogo to have fun and take our minds off of our real lives for awhile each day.  I for one will not stress out over not getting each and every one of the badges.

I don't blame you. I think Pogo should have only had one daily puzzle - and let the user decide what difficulty to play it on.

S1lent

Greetings and good morning from Sunny (finally) Idaho,
To me, POGO / EA is just after our money.  This is America...that the way it is.

It gets me to think...what is the most guarded secret in American marketing?

My vote is the real cost of a car any car.  You will never know how much is the markup.

Wow my mind is wondering today...gonna go dethatch the lawn
S1lent

Mayhem

Pogo has just changed the badge requirements in this game. You no longer need to buy / use power-ups to get the badges.

The badges that required power-ups have been changed to :

Complete XX Easy Puzzles.
Complete XX Medium Puzzles.
Complete XX Hard Puzzles.
Score XX Points or above in a game.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on March 26, 2019, 08:41:01 AM
Pogo has just changed the badge requirements in this game. You no longer need to buy / use power-ups to get the badges.

The badges that required power-ups have been changed to :

Complete XX Easy Puzzles.
Complete XX Medium Puzzles.
Complete XX Hard Puzzles.
Score XX Points or above in a game.
I saw that this morning and was very grateful!

catfancie

They must of received a ton of complaint messages about the original requirements or they wouldn't have consider changing them.

mycatownsme

I played todays puzzle over and over and it let me do this on easy.

S1lent

Greetings,
I love this game.  Not some of the brain-dumb games I play to get badges.  Additional Keys are not that expensive.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

I wish I had the patience (and the brain power) to play this game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview