This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Daily Sudoku Cheat is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Pogo Daily Sudoku cheat is now available via the PlayBuddy App.

It plays as perfectly as the regular Sudoku. If you experience any hiccups, just send in a bug report.

https://playbuddy.com/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Mayhem

sue 755

my buddy isnt working right, ive used it ever since it came out, but its loseing lives every game usually al 3 lives.i sent in a bug report but its still doingit, please try and see if it does the same for you, i just dont understand

Squid

Yes, this happens to me, also.  It must be an auto problem.  PlayBuddy should be working on it.  Try sending another report or email support@PlayBuddy.com

sue 755

I did send a bug report could you also send one so far nothing and there is a badge in it this week

Squid

If you need help with the badge, you can send me a private message with your email and Pogo PW and I will get it for you.   I do this for a fair number of people. 
Do not post your info in the open forum.  Thanks.

catfancie

Quote from: sue 755 on January 18, 2021, 08:21:24 AM
my buddy isnt working right, ive used it ever since it came out, but its loseing lives every game usually al 3 lives.i sent in a bug report but its still doingit, please try and see if it does the same for you, i just dont understand

Switch your game screen to the plain blue and do not use the ones you win at certain places while playing. Its the background colors and images that are causing the problems.

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on January 18, 2021, 01:59:40 PM

Switch your game screen to the plain blue and do not use the ones you win at certain places while playing. Its the background colors and images that are causing the problems.

Yes, please try this and let us know if that works for you.

LittleFawn

I have had no issues using this auto. I played eight games and no errors for me but I will say this it was acting up for me about a month ago where it was not picking the grren squares correctly or bypassing them. There is a video that explains on how to run the buddies on there webpage.

sue 755

how do I get the blue screen for sudoku i wwnt through all that I've won

LittleFawn

You have to deactivate a theme if you do not have the blue screen. If you deactivate a theme it will go back to the original blue theme.

Mayhem

This is a little late ... but did you try different web browsers?

sue 755

I think I figured it out I am a old lady lol ut ty to all that helped.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview