PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:51:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

President Trump

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
This might not be the best of subjects...but let me press proceed.  Back in 2016, the press had me convinced the Secretary Hillary Clinton was going to be out next President.  Here, in Idaho, it doesn't matter who you vote for the Republican will win...always has always will be.  With that being said, the bar was set pretty low for President Trump.

What I have learned is this. 
The press does lie to us...and I now take them with a grain of salt.

The weather forecasters lie to us...remember the weatherman struggling against the wind and the people in the background just waving at the cameras.

Remember Jennifer Carol Wilbanks...the run-away-bride...let us not forget.

How about Balloon boy hoax...I said to my wife...I doubt this.

With all that...why don't we have term limits on all Politicians?  I do not trust any of them.

All for now...where is my boxed wine?
S1lent

KrAzY

I agree that the press all lie to us they have for a long time now there is no real honest journalism anymore it is only what they are paid and told to tell us and what makes there advertisers happy and making the press money from sponsors especially all the new "online news" pages popping up every day that print anything just to get views and sponsored ads revenue, To me i see the press like Hollywood now they are all just actors getting paid by a network to spread whatever propaganda pushes their narrative and serves their needs. Most of what they tell you is to scare you into voting one way or another rather then finding out the facts because many people are easily lead by fear and propaganda sadly and believe anything they hear on cnn or as i like to call them counterfeit news network lol  . I don't even watch "tv" anymore or news for this exact reason i got tired of all the bs on tv so now i simply have internet and download or stream what i want to watch with no commercials and no crap trying to be sold to me or trying to convince me of something that is full of lies to get me to vote a certain way. if i want to know about something or somebody i research it thoroughly myself and i don't trust google either because they have been caught several times in leaked e-mails and audio and video of conferences talking about burying what they don't want you to see and only pushing what they want you to see doing searches with custom algorithms to their search engine as well as people they don't like mainly conservatives being buried in trending videos on youtube also owned by google, Everything and everyone is so corrupt now.

jtric1963

panic button.gif panic button.gif
i totally agree government is corrupt FROM THE WHITE HOUSE TO THE LAST JANITOR IN THE OFFICE OF PERSONNEL FOR THE GOVERNMENT. In other words----FROM THE VERY TOP TO THE VERY BOTTOM.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview