This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Great Egg Hunt

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Is anyone else having problems getting PB to play Claire Hart Classic?

Squid

Quote from: Squid on April 15, 2019, 06:56:12 AM
I guess not?  I tried three browsers, two computers... no good.

S1lent

Greetings Squid and all you other PogoCheats,
Yes, I have the "EXACT" same problem.  Was using Chrome...I'll try some other browsers and maybe they will work.

S1lent

Opera and IE are also BAD!

Seems like I ran across this problem before.  Not sure what the solution was.

KrAzY

Quote from: Squid on April 15, 2019, 06:56:12 AM

Quote from: Squid on April 16, 2019, 02:21:46 PM

I had same issue and had PB support tell me they had no idea why it was doing it lol But the reason it won't work is because it can't be in full screen put it in windowed mode and the auto works as intended. I don't know why the devs don't even now this i talked to them 3-4 times about it clicking forever and never finishing any stages and was told same thing again and again which was "You have to wait 2 mins for it to cycle thru all the checkpoints and it will finish" And i kept trying to tell them "DUH!" I know that and that it didn't EVER finish a stage no matter how long lol. I loaded up edge and it auto loaded in windowed mode and the auto started working fine i don't know if it works same in chrome or IE but i will check and update my post.

UPDATE: tested on chrome/torch in windowed mode works fine also :) I finished the badge in about a hour i think give or take once i got it working correctly lol good luck everyone :)

KrAzY

Finished this weeks hunt good luck everyone :)

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on April 16, 2019, 02:21:46 PM

Sorry, I missed this post. Are you still having issues?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

No auto is working, including PB.  It scatters the cursor around for a bit, then stops, restarts the game and does the same thing again.  I've checked settings, tried Chrome/Edge/IE/FF - on my laptop and desktop.  Still not working and I really don't want to find 1000 objects (small whine).   Thoughts?

KrAzY

Quote from: Squid on April 17, 2019, 12:23:25 PM
No auto is working, including PB.  It scatters the cursor around for a bit, then stops, restarts the game and does the same thing again.  I've checked settings, tried Chrome/Edge/IE/FF - on my laptop and desktop.  Still not working and I really don't want to find 1000 objects (small whine).   Thoughts?

Are my posts invisible? lol I posted how to fix it above post #24 with a screen capture of it finishing stage the game has to be in windowed mode for pb auto to work correctly i tested it on chrome/torch and Edge and it worked on all 3 in windowed mode i don't know why but i know it works because i finished the egg badge for Clair Classic in about 45 mins to a hour i can't remember as i set it and walked away and came back some time later to it being done lol.

Squid

Quote from: KrAzY on April 17, 2019, 01:47:45 PM
Are my posts invisible? lol I posted how to fix it above post #24 with a screen capture of it finishing stage the game has to be in windowed mode for pb auto to work correctly i tested it on chrome/torch and Edge and it worked on all 3 in windowed mode i don't know why but i know it works because i finished the egg badge for Clair Classic in about 45 mins to a hour i can't remember as i set it and walked away and came back some time later to it being done lol.
Well, I'll be dipped and doodled!  There it is!  I'll try what you posted, Krazy, thanks so much.

KrAzY

Quote from: Squid on April 17, 2019, 02:30:11 PM
Well, I'll be dipped and doodled!  There it is!  I'll try what you posted, Krazy, thanks so much.

lol your welcome let me know if ya need with it.

Squid

It's working now, thank you.  It sure is slow, though.   NOT COMPLAINING!  I don't have to search for 1000 objects, it does.

KrAzY

Quote from: Squid on April 17, 2019, 04:24:29 PM
It's working now, thank you.  It sure is slow, though.   NOT COMPLAINING!  I don't have to search for 1000 objects, it does.

lol yeah won't win any races with this game i hate it but it will get it done for ya glad it is working for you now.

Mayhem

Just a reminder that The Great Egg Hunt Week 4 will start later this morning!

Squid

KrAzY

I don't understand how the points will equal 126 by april 28th I have completed ALL the free egg badges and only have 104/126 and it doesn't show anymore upcoming egg badges to finish it. I thought it could be completed without buying any of the additional badges? If so i don't see how when i have no more "coming soon" non activated free eggs left for next week to finish it and the 28 will be on a sunday so we won't get another monday of egg badges after today. Only way i see to get another 22 points is to buy the other eggs badges? I thought i read that those were just to give you a boost of points if you wanted but weren't required to complete the hunt. Am i missing some thing here? : /

LittleFawn

I think the 126 comes from the extra ones you can get. I bought all but two of them and have not finished the badges and I am at 104. If you want the bonus I believe you will need to purchase those extra badges. It is not required unless you want the whole 126 points.

KrAzY

Quote from: LittleFawn on April 22, 2019, 05:44:17 PM
I think the 126 comes from the extra ones you can get. I bought all but two of them and have not finished the badges and I am at 104. If you want the bonus I believe you will need to purchase those extra badges. It is not required unless you want the whole 126 points.

well that's kind of dumb when on their own blog it says the bonus badges are just to get ahead if you want before each week was unlocked to get extra points it doesn't say you HAVE to buy them to complete the hunt as usual they want you to spend money to complete the entire thing.

QuoteHere’s how it all works:

For the next four weeks, you’ll have a selection of free Challenges to take on, each worth a certain amount of points based on difficulty.
Complete each Challenge to win points. Follow your progress on the top of the Great Egg Hunt page to see where you stand.
Get as many points as you can to unlock bonus Badges and power-up packs.*

---->>If you fall behind or want to avoid a certain Challenge, there are eight optional Mix-n-Match Badges to help you catch up or charge ahead. You can purchase them directly from the Great Egg Hunt page to add eight more egg Badges to your set. These optional Badges must be completed before the event ends to count toward your progress.
Good luck and happy hunting!

This is quoted from their own page and it says they are "optional" if you fall behind or want to jump ahead or avoid a challenge doesn't say we HAVE to buy them to complete the hunt. Seems poorly written to me and led me to believe we could complete entire hunt 126/126 just by doing the 4 weeks of unlocked egg badges.

Mayhem

Yeah, they could have been more clear on that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview