This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Search Daily HD

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Word Search Daily HD will be available to play on Tuesday, April 23rd.

This new HTML5 update brings improved graphics and performance across all modern browsers. It also ensures the game will remain available even after support for Flash and Java are phased out across the internet.

In Word Search Daily HD, you'll be able to take on a new puzzle every day and play through an archive of past puzzles spanning six months.

https://www.pogo.com/games/wordsearch_h5

Here is a sneak peek at the new look :

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

LittleFawn

Thank you. That looks way easier to read then the current one.

catfancie

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on April 13, 2019, 09:42:48 AM
Thank you. That looks way easier to read then the current one.

Yeah, it has nice bold letters.

Mayhem

Just a reminder that Word Search Daily HD will be released sometime later this morning!

This should be the URL when it goes live : https://www.pogo.com/games/wordsearch_h5

LittleFawn

The game is available to play now. just played a game.

Mayhem

Here's some more information on this update :

- All unfinished, activated Badges from the Java version of Word Search Daily will be auto-awarded to your account on a date yet to be determined.

- All Badges purchased (both activated and not activated) for the Java Word Search Daily will be auto-awarded to your account on another date yet to be determined.

https://www.pogo.com/games/wordsearch_h5

LittleFawn

Mayhem

Word Search Daily HD cheat is now available on the PlayBuddy App.

At this time, you must play using the default theme and font (The easy level '8' in the lower right corner and using the 'A' font).

https://playbuddy.com/

catfancie

mycatownsme

catfancie

I tried it last night using Chrome and it wouldn't work for me.  Will see if it works in another browser today.

Mayhem

catfancie

No I fixed the problem.  I forgot I had changed the playing field color, so I went back to the first pink. 

Mayhem

KrAzY

This stupid game keeps freezing up on me after every round when doing daily puzzles, as soon as i finish a round and then click on the daily puzzle button again the game just freezes and stops responding i have to keep refreshing the page to try and finish the 90 games badge today.  Grrrrr...... >:(  This happening to anyone else? If i click on calendar every time it works fine it only freezes up when clicking on daily puzzle button.

Ever since they released the HD version it has been flawed and unstable for me at least even before this current issue i could only let pb play it for about 5-10 minutes or so before it would freeze up as well it sure doesn't seem stable to me the old version worked better then this ffs.

EDIT: I am updating my post to say it isn't just me apparently there is a entire thread about this on the pogo forums and nothing has been resolved yet. : /

catfancie

Same freezing action here also.  I've taken to babysitting the auto as it can't click on calendar by itself and when you click on Daily it freezes.  And I've tried several different browsers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview