PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:21:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Download Game Center Closing on August 22nd

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Service Update: Download Game Center Retiring

After many years, we are retiring the Download Game Center effective August 22nd, 2019. This is due to our partnership with iWin coming to an end.

After August 22nd, 2019 you will no longer be able to download any titles from the Download Game Center. Any titles you have already downloaded and installed will remain yours to play, but you will not be able to download or install additional copies later. We recommend you install any games you wish to continue playing before August 22nd, 2019.

Feel free to reach out to the EA Customer Experience team for additional help and support.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I have some downloadable games and can't play a single one of them.

Mayhem

I'm not surprised they're not renewing the license for these. I can't imagine they are too popular these days.

MsMissy

I had some of those games once, but lost them when my computer crashed awhile back. I liked them. sorry to see them go as probably a lot of people still have them.  bad mood.gif

Mayhem

I haven't loaded one up in .. 8-10 years? Did these games have ads?

Maybe just selling the game wasn't enough revenue to continue with it?