PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:16:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I've been banned

Started by Dale,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale

doesn't say why  can't log on to pogo just says I have been banned due to a previous infringement and no reason

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Yikes!  I hate it when they don't give a reason.  Microsoft rewards did that to me.

galewe

I was banned from pogo last Tuesday it is now Sunday Mothers Day and I'm still banned for no reason I have tried to contact pogo but don't understand how to find this form they want me to fill out is there any other way to contact pogo I have been a paying member for about 8 years. If you aren't going to unban me please let me know and refund my money. Thanks Galewe

Mayhem

Hi Dale,

Please register or try to use the same username when posting on here. As I previously posted above, you need to contact Pogo here :

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=pogo
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

galewe

I was banned from pogo last Tuesday it is now Sunday Mothers Day and I'm still banned for no reason I have tried to contact pogo but don't understand how to find this form they want me to fill out is there any other way to contact pogo I have been a paying member for about 8 years. If you aren't going to unban me please let me know and refund my money. Thanks Galewe I am not a guest I am a paying member.

C~M

First off, we are not part of Pogo.
Second, stop repeating yourself and listen to Mayhem.
Third, if you used autos or hacks then your account is gone forever.

Squid

Galewe, you can try the HELP link on the bottom of the sign in page.  You might be able to get someone in Live Chat or get someone at EA to actually call you.  It's worth a shot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview