PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:27:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cookie Connect Stars and Arrows Badges Glitch

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Cookie Connect Stars and Arrows Badges Glitch

Step 1:
Play on level 9 but don't win the level - lose on purpose.

Step 2:
When it asks you if you want to buy more moves, click 'no'.

Step 3:
Wait until the next screen pops up and shows your total (x/150) - make a note of what it says and click on "Continue Game".

Step 4:
When it asks you if you want to try again, click the X in the upper right corner.

It will now show you your total screen again and this time will be double.

Mayhem

Thanks for the information!

I hope you don't mind, but I modified your post and replaced your image with the "how-to" in text form. It's easier to read this way. The picture had such small print.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on May 15, 2019, 12:39:17 PM
Thanks for the information!

I hope you don't mind, but I modified your post and replaced your image with the "how-to" in text form. It's easier to read this way. The picture had such small print.

I don't mind at all! I was going to do it myself but I had to leave to pick my grandsons up from school. Thank you for saving me the work!

Squid

C~M

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

C~M

I don't know if Pogo fixed this glitch, but tried it for the 500 blue cookies challenge for the birthday badge and it didn't work. I tried it in both Chrome and Edge.

Mayhem

jc

how do you get past level 60 on cookie connect..have not been able to play for couple months and getting very fustrated

Squid

I just tried level 60 and, while I agree it's tricky and difficult, you just have to keep trying.  Try to make as many special cookies as possible (arrows, stars) to help clear out other cookies.

ETA:  I did it on my third game, you can, too!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview