PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:26:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Double Dipping?

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

We used to be able to double dip some games and speed up ranking out. I can't remember which games those were, but you could load the same game on 2 different computers to rank out twice as fast...

Anywho, has anyone been able to double dip the new H5/HD games to speed up ranking out?

S1lent

Greetings Bell and all you other PogoCheats,
Unfortunately I am unable to load the same game with multiple computers except Pegland (had 5 computers working on that one). Only one JAVA game at a time.
But for the good news. You can load different games at the same time. Like Solitaire Gardens, Mahjong Escape and any other game at the same time. 
Good luck
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Thanks Ken #2!  Yeah, I just want FCS done and over with. That game takes forEVer!

S1lent

Greetings,
After doing some checking (Cheating), I did not know how tough FCS is to play.  I played one game manually...and lost.  Let me thank all the "helpers" that got me through this game.  Additionally, I don't know how many Gems I spent.  Let me guess 86 MnM and 41 Premium Badges at about 8 Gems per Badge equals 1016 (WOW that is about $50).   I know I am low on the guess.
But some good news POGO gave me 1 additional badge 134/133.
Sorry about getting wordy...I just started on the Boxed Wine.
S1lent aka Ken #2

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview