This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Handing off tokens...

Started by bololly32,

Previous topic - Next topic

bololly32

My POGO account is going to end fairly soon, and I'm not going to renew.  Most of the games that I enjoy are being phased out, and it's just not worth it for me.
I've got almost 51,000,000 tokens, and I'd be more than happy to hand them off to someone, if there's a way we can do that.  I guess we'd both have to go to some game where I could bet almost up to my max, and then fold or give up?  If anyone knows exactly how to do that...i.e. give someone my tokens...I'd appreciate knowing how best to do it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bololly32 on June 29, 2019, 12:42:50 PM
My POGO account is going to end fairly soon, and I'm not going to renew.  Most of the games that I enjoy are being phased out, and it's just not worth it for me.
I've got almost 51,000,000 tokens, and I'd be more than happy to hand them off to someone, if there's a way we can do that.  I guess we'd both have to go to some game where I could bet almost up to my max, and then fold or give up?  If anyone knows exactly how to do that...i.e. give someone my tokens...I'd appreciate knowing how best to do it.

That's very sweet of you! However, in all the chaos that is EA/Pogo, they've made it so tokens aren't worth anything. You can't use them to buy anything... the only thing they're good for is to show in chat rooms how many tokens you have.

Hopefully, sometime soon, EA/Pogo will finally let us know what they plan to do with the tokens.

S1lent

Greetings Bololly,
You can give your account to someone.  Be sure to remove any Credit Card information and any other data you don't want someone to see.  After doing that, I recommend you give your information to Mayhem...Someone might want to get a head start.
Again, be sure to clean all your information.  Make sure the email isn't your main account.
Lots of problems transferring your email, screen name and password.
Might be good to just let it die.
Good luck
S1lent

smokyrain

Sorry your leaving, but can understand. I remember back in the day before Club pogo and getting all those tokens, and used to think it would mean something, and now it doesn't. Such a waste.

We should be able to use them to buy gems if you ask me..

Mayhem

I hope Pogo allows us to do something with our tokens. They are going to upset a lot of people if they were just discarded for a new system.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

There was a way, at one time, of transferring tokens to another person in one of the poker games, unlimited betting.  I don't even know if that game exists anymore.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: smokyrain on June 30, 2019, 12:19:12 AM
Sorry your leaving, but can understand. I remember back in the day before Club pogo and getting all those tokens, and used to think it would mean something, and now it doesn't. Such a waste.

We should be able to use them to buy gems if you ask me..

I agree. Of course they'd cost a LOT of tokens, but better than sitting there, pouring salt in the wound, so to speak, as a reminder of what they used to be worth and what they're worth now. Nothing.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on June 30, 2019, 03:51:40 AM
There was a way, at one time, of transferring tokens to another person in one of the poker games, unlimited betting.  I don't even know if that game exists anymore.

I haven't done that in ages, but I used to use token dumper with 2 accounts in a private Texas Hold'em Poker room and transfer the tokens that way.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview