PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 10:58:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Join the Pogo 20th Birthday Mini Collage

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Group Photo Time - Join the Pogo 20th Birthday Mini Collage!

Pogo is turning 20 years old on September! We've got lots of big celebrations planned, but we're also marking this momentous milestone with something extra special: a collage of Minis from Pogo members like you!

The community has always been the best part of Pogo, and we want to bring you all together for the perfect celebratory snapshot. There are a couple simple rules for participating.

First, please keep your Mini relatively simple - no goodies or big add-ons items.

Second, we ask that you use a specific background: Lucky Green, available for free on page 3 of the "Games" tab under Backgrounds. Why this background? It makes it easier to transplant your Mini into an entirely new scene – just like green screens in movies.

Once you've got your Mini perfected, copy the URL to your profile to your clipboard. You can find the URL by clicking your username at the top of the Pogo page, then copying the address bar from your web browser or from the "SHARE" section, as seen above. The URL should look like this: https://www.pogo.com/profiles/your_user_name

Finally, please share the URL to your profile in this forum thread : https://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=282&t=202196

Please don't update your Mini again until after July 17th. It will take us some time to gather all the Minis – and we want to make sure we capture your party look! The completed collage will debut during our 20th Birthday Celebration - an appropriately massive event coming your way in August.

Thanks again for being the best part of Pogo for two decades! We can't wait to show you what we have in store for the next decade.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Sounds fun.  I guess they only want the "person" in the mini.  No goodies, no other BGs, etc.  I'll do it!

Stinkerbell

Squid

I think it is.  The collage may "freeze" the hair but people are posting things with goodies, etc.  Goodies are not good for the collage.

Mayhem

Yeah, I don't think Pogo will use any mini's that have goodies in them.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.