PlayBuddy
April 15, 2024, 11:40:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gems Limit Has Been Increased

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Attention Pogo Shoppers,

By popular demand, the limit on how many Pogo Gems you can have in your account has been raised from 4,167 to 20,000! Now it's easier to stock up for those big badge, game episode and power-up shopping sprees.

As a reminder, we recently increased the number of bonus Gems in every Pogo Gem Pack, giving you even more bang for your buck.

https://www.pogo.com/action/lb5store/offer-list.do?intcmp=cp_gemlimitincrease_blog

Happy shopping!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

LittleFawn

They knew I had to buy more. Thanks for the update.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 16, 2019, 04:44:10 PM
No, Criminitly! Ask Alexa!!!

PERVERT!

According to a website I found, criminitly is a perversion of the word 'criminy'. Criminy is a minced oath which is what you say when you can't really say bad words. Criminy supposedly meant Christ. 

A old saying used to express surprise or shock. As used by 'The Honorable Sheriff of Nottingham" in the Walt Disney Film "Robin Hood". Pronounced "crime-a-netly".

Stinkerbell

Then Disney's Robin Hood is perverted! That's where I first heard it!

Mayhem

Disney's Robin Hood was a good movie!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 17, 2019, 12:44:59 AM
Disney's Robin Hood was a good movie!

One of my favorites!! "Robin Hood and Little John walkin' through the forest.."

I don't know how to embed it so you can see the preview, but this is the opening scene from the movie, along with the song.

Mayhem

That brings back a lot of memories!  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Never saw that movie - I've never been a big fan of animation

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 19, 2019, 12:35:32 AM
That brings back a lot of memories!  tumbsup.gif

Doesn't it? Thank you for inviting the video. That song always puts a big smile on my face.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 19, 2019, 04:24:03 AM
Never saw that movie - I've never been a big fan of animation

Not even as a kid? Did you see Cinderella? Or Snow White? All of those early Disney movies hold a special place in my heart.

Squid

Never saw the Robin Hood movie.  I probably saw the Snow White Movie but don't remember it.  I've never seen the Cinderella movie but remember seeing snippets of it in documentaries, etc.  I wasn't crazy about Avatar.  The claymation movies are sometimes ok but they're too much like animation for me to get really excited.  I've never seen Fantasia in its entirety.  Yep, not really a fan of animation.  Do you still love me?

Mayhem

I can't say I've seen too many of the classics, but I have basically watched everything that Pixar has released.

My mom is a big fan of the animated stuff, so I try and take her to see them all on the big screen.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 20, 2019, 12:46:42 AM
I can't say I've seen too many of the classics, but I have basically watched everything that Pixar has released.

My mom is a big fan of the animated stuff, so I try and take her to see them all on the big screen.

As a kid I saw them all, then when I had my own kids they saw them all, and the new ones, too.

You're a wonderful son, Ken. To think of your mom that way!

Mayhem

I don't have any kids, so there is pretty big gap between me watching some when I was young, and now going with mom and watching the new stuff in the theaters.

The biggest surprise I had watching them is how much adult humor is thrown in to them. I'm all about action movies, so I didn't expect to enjoy the animated stuff as much as I did. Sometimes I think the parents are enjoying the movie more than the kids are ...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on July 21, 2019, 12:51:54 AM
I don't have any kids, so there is pretty big gap between me watching some when I was young, and now going with mom and watching the new stuff in the theaters.

The biggest surprise I had watching them is how much adult humor is thrown in to them. I'm all about action movies, so I didn't expect to enjoy the animated stuff as much as I did. Sometimes I think the parents are enjoying the movie more than the kids are ...

And I think that's part of the plan. Get the parents interested and entertained and they're more likely to bring the kids.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on July 21, 2019, 12:51:54 AM

I totally agree.  The animation I have seen does slip in things that I didn't understand as a kid.  That part is fun.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 21, 2019, 06:38:18 AM
And I think that's part of the plan. Get the parents interested and entertained and they're more likely to bring the kids.

Yeah, and that's why they make so much money off them.

Quote from: Squid on July 21, 2019, 07:42:18 AM
I totally agree.  The animation I have seen does slip in things that I didn't understand as a kid.  That part is fun.

Exactly! It keep the movie fun and interesting.