Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Extra Personal Challenge Slots Are Being Discontinued

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Service Update: Extra Personal Challenge Slots Are Being Discontinued

As we update Pogo to prepare for a bigger and brighter future, we are removing some older and lesser used features. Effective August 27th, you will no longer be able to purchase extra Personal Challenge Slots. You'll still be able to use any extra Personal Challenge Slots you purchased after that point, but will not be able to purchase any more.

All Club Pogo Members will still get the normal amount of Personal Challenge Slots each week - this only impacts your ability to buy extra slots.

Thank you for your understanding. Stay tuned for new games, features, challenges and more!

The Pogo Team
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

This was to be expected, since Pogo announced they are going to increase the number of Wednesday and Daily Challenges.

Squid

I'm all caught up on personals so I never bought any extra but I hope it's not too disappointing for those trying to catch up.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 23, 2019, 03:32:31 AM
I'm all caught up on personals so I never bought any extra but I hope it's not too disappointing for those trying to catch up.

I'm guessing not many used this feature. If it was a big money maker, they'd keep it around and increase the cost.

LittleFawn

I used it a long time ago but have not used it since then.

Mayhem

I'm afraid they are going to increase the cost of our Club membership to help absorb the cost of all the updates they are doing.

LittleFawn

Just so you know you can still buy extra slots for challenges.

Mayhem