Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Download Game Center No Longer Accepting New Purchases

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Service Update: Download Game Center No Longer Accepting New Purchases

As you may have read, we are phasing out the Download Game Center due to our partnership with iWin coming to an end. We wanted to give you a heads up that starting July 23rd, 2019 the Download Game Center will no longer accept new purchases or subscriptions.

Any games you purchased will remain available to download until August 27th, 2019. After that, they will no longer be available via Pogo.com.

If you like, you can transfer your Download Game Center games to iWin.com to continue accessing them even after they leave Pogo.

https://www.iwin.com/pogo-migration

Thank for your understanding and support!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I have bought downloaded games that are now totally defunct.  I will never buy another downloadable game again, I think, unless something drastically changes. 

Mayhem

Now that iWin.com is handling the downloadable games, are you going to migrate what you have and see how things turn out?

Squid

I hadn't even thought of it.  I guess I'll have to look into it.  Some games are just gone, like Word Riot.

MsMissy

Well I lost my download games awhile back as my computer crashed, so I quess I haven't missed them.  But as iwin is another game center I believe , I used to belong to that site, but totally forgot about it.

Stinkerbell

I'm trying to transfer the account like the directions say but when I enter my Pogo email address iWin says it's not found.

Mayhem

Quote from: MsMissy on July 25, 2019, 08:17:48 AM
Well I lost my download games awhile back as my computer crashed, so I quess I haven't missed them.  But as iwin is another game center I believe , I used to belong to that site, but totally forgot about it.

Yes iWin is a different game center, but Pogo is providing a way for users to migrate their games over to them so users can continue to play them.

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 25, 2019, 11:11:17 AM
I'm trying to transfer the account like the directions say but when I enter my Pogo email address iWin says it's not found.

I would just try again in a week and see if it works for you. I'm sure others are having issues as well.

MsMissy

I think who ever has those games they bought & can get them into iwin is a great to beable to keep them. Mayhem, I think there was only a game center called  iwon also years back.

Stinkerbell

I wonder if I was using a different email address at the time.

Stinkerbell

I sent them a message and got a reply with the email address they show on file. I no longer have access to that email so I contacted them again and let them know.

Mayhem

Ah, good stuff! Hopefully they will be able to sort that out for you.