This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Coral Cup Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Coral Cup Badge Marathon has started!

If you complete all 10 badges challenges before 11:59pm PST on July 30th, 2019 - you'll earn a bonus animated marathon badge (shown below) which will appear in your Special Edition Badges album shortly after the marathon ends.

The ten free challenges will have you running through a medley of Pogo favorites, including Big City Adventure, Canasta, Jungle Gin, Mahjong Escape, Mahjong Garden HD, Pogo Daily Sudoku, Quinn's Aquarium (sorry Squid!), Solitaire Gardens, Tri-Peaks Solitaire and Word Search Daily HD.

https://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/MultiBadgeMarathon/landing-page.jsp

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thanks for the info!  I guess I can't win 'em all.

Aegis10

Is this just for the united states it is blanked out on my comp here in the uk

Squid

I don't see why it wouldn't include areas outside the U.S.   Usually, when it does exclude the UK, it's because of copyrighted games like Scrabble and Monopoly, both of which are not included in this marathon.   Maybe someone else will chime in with an explanation...

Mayhem

Quote from: Aegis10 on July 24, 2019, 11:50:48 AM
Is this just for the united states it is blanked out on my comp here in the uk

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, try a different web browser.

The page shows up blank for me in IE, but is fine in all other browsers.

Aegis10

Yes i was using IE Have switched to Edge now and all is fine, thank you for your help and quick reply.

Mayhem

You're welcome, glad to hear it's working for you now!

MsMissy

I quess I could check these out if I could fid them. I went into your link mayhem you have here, but doesn't show any games to play. Ill look around when I get into pogo. I like some of thoses games. 

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: MsMissy on July 25, 2019, 08:24:48 AM
I quess I could check these out if I could fid them. I went into your link mayhem you have here, but doesn't show any games to play. Ill look around when I get into pogo. I like some of thoses games.

Like Squid mentioned, do not use Internet Explorer. The link works fine in Edge, FF, Chrome, etc.

MsMissy

Squid & Mayhem. I do use only Edge for Pogo & I did find them yesterday. Im also at this time playing 1 of them. But thank you both for your advise & help.  vacation58.gif vacation57.gif   Good grief, its going to be another Hot day today. suppose to be 104 & hotter this weekend.   Where is some Snow!!!  LOL  coffee.gif

Squid

I'm trying to get the Mahjong Garden badge.  Is anyone else having trouble with PB auto finishing a single game?  I'm in chrome, temple puzzles, medium difficulty.  It plays but then gives up and starts a new puzzle.

Mayhem

Quote from: MsMissy on July 26, 2019, 06:19:40 AM
Squid & Mayhem. I do use only Edge for Pogo & I did find them yesterday. Im also at this time playing 1 of them. But thank you both for your advise & help.  vacation58.gif vacation57.gif   Good grief, its going to be another Hot day today. suppose to be 104 & hotter this weekend.   Where is some Snow!!!  LOL  coffee.gif

Glad it's working for you now! It was pretty hot here as well today. It's almost 1am and it's 75F right now ...

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on July 26, 2019, 11:58:04 AM
I'm trying to get the Mahjong Garden badge.  Is anyone else having trouble with PB auto finishing a single game?  I'm in chrome, temple puzzles, medium difficulty.  It plays but then gives up and starts a new puzzle.

I have not run the buddy yet today. I can try later in the morning, but until then I hope someone else has a solution for you!

Squid

I rebooted and started over.  It seems to be fine now, got the challenge done.  Thanks, Mayhem.

LittleFawn

I had to do that badge by hand. Those temple puzzles are a pain to finish. Auto was getting stuck on a lot of those puzzles.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on July 27, 2019, 05:17:08 AM
I rebooted and started over.  It seems to be fine now, got the challenge done.  Thanks, Mayhem.

Ok, glad to hear you were able to get it working again!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview