This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Daily Sudoku Expert Level Puzzles

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Expert level puzzles have now been added to Pogo Daily Sudoku. This new difficulty level brings new daily puzzles, badges and daily rewards.

Pogo has added 16 new in-game achievement badges to the game. You can now get 3 badges for using the Time Freeze power-up (xx amount of times) and 13 badges for unlocking various amounts of themes.

Club Pogo members will also get bonus rewards every day. So even if you don't intend to play - load the game to get your daily reward. You can have up to 3 free power-ups on your account at any given time. Use them up to get more the next day.

https://www.pogo.com/games/pogo-daily-sudoku
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

KrAzY

I was already ranked out in this game too >:( I knew they were going to re add these they were there before and were removed after i raised hell on the forums about having to pay for poweups just to get some rank achievement badges i guess they just postponed them for a time and are going to put them back again.

Mayhem

I'm not a fan of having to use power-ups to get the badges, but at least those won't cost us any gems. Just make sure to load the game once a day to get your free power-ups.

Pogo has also stated that you can only have up to 3 free power-ups on your account at any given time. So make sure you use them!

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 01, 2019, 12:36:03 AM

Pogo has also stated that you can only have up to 3 free power-ups on your account at any given time. So make sure you use them!
I was wondering why I didn't get any PUs yesterday and today.  I haven't used the three I got earlier.  Uncle Otto is very good at this game, no need for PUs.  Can I trade these PUs for QA PUs?  Pwease?

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on August 01, 2019, 04:55:52 AM
I was wondering why I didn't get any PUs yesterday and today.  I haven't used the three I got earlier.

If you haven't used the 3 you got earlier, you can't pick up anymore until you use them. You can only have 3 max at a time.

Quote from: Squid on August 01, 2019, 04:55:52 AM
Can I trade these PUs for QA PUs?  Pwease?

embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview