PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:57:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Sanctuary Game Tips

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyjkk

I'm stuck on the final level of the mahjong sanctuary special event.  I've tried using feathers to buy help with the game but level 7 is impossible for me.  Any tips would be so helpful!!!

Squid

Hi, Lady - my only advice is to get it pared down as much as possible and then use power ups.  I had to use a lot of them. 

Mayhem posted:  For anyone still trying to beat level 7, what I did was manually clear 2 scissors, and then used 2 Joker power-ups to remove the other 2 scissors. Then I enabled "show pairs" and used the shuffle power-up twice to finish the board.

Lyllydd

The cost for power-ups in this game is much too high compared to the other pogo games. Something like 10 gems for 100 coins, and a minimum of abuot 98 coins per extra slot. As I recall, an entire adventure for some of the hidden object games is only 20 gems.
So essentially the same cost for one power-up that only lasts for 1 hand.
Come on, POGO. Do better.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Lyllydd on August 14, 2021, 01:19:39 PM
The cost for power-ups in this game is much too high compared to the other pogo games. Something like 10 gems for 100 coins, and a minimum of abuot 98 coins per extra slot. As I recall, an entire adventure for some of the hidden object games is only 20 gems.
So essentially the same cost for one power-up that only lasts for 1 hand.
Come on, POGO. Do better.

Can't you buy power ups with feathers?

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on April 24, 2021, 04:11:42 PM
Hi, Lady - my only advice is to get it pared down as much as possible and then use power ups.  I had to use a lot of them. 

Mayhem posted:  For anyone still trying to beat level 7, what I did was manually clear 2 scissors, and then used 2 Joker power-ups to remove the other 2 scissors. Then I enabled "show pairs" and used the shuffle power-up twice to finish the board.
It's a hard one but you can do it!

Squid

Mayhem

Pogo needs to do this in more of their games (buy power-ups with in-game currency).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 16, 2021, 12:37:40 AM
Pogo needs to do this in more of their games (buy power-ups with in-game currency).
I couldn't agree with this more!

snowflower

Sue Young

Anyone have any suggestions on winning Level 405 with the frozen tiles?

skittercat

I am on Level 450, and no matter how many times I complete it, it leaves me on 450.  How many levels are there in this game?

Squid

Quote from: skittercat on August 28, 2021, 02:45:30 PM
I am on Level 450, and no matter how many times I complete it, it leaves me on 450.  How many levels are there in this game?
Hi, Skittercat.  I believe there are 850 levels in this game at this time.   You have to accumulate a certain number of spent stars to move forward.  If you're not moving forward, you may have to go back to previous levels in which you got one or two stars and try to get more stars in that particular level.  Once your spent star number reaches a certain amount, you should unlock the next group of levels.  Click on the pad with the check marks.  It will tell you how you can spend your stars.

betmbooper

I have tried and tried but to no avail on level 721 of Mahjong Sanctuary.  If someone could give me a pointer to help it would be wonderful-any tip or hints would be fabulous.  God Bless you all

Mayhem

I'm sorry, I'm no where near that level .. but I hope someone else can help you with this!

Larke

I'm on game 1038 and just can't beat it! grrr. any advice for this one?

Larke

Re: getting to higher levels. I'm pretty sure that's changed. I have no prob going forward, until 1038 where I'm stuck! Can't figure out how to beat this one.

Afaik when the new levels or the other area (savannah then snow) became available the new levels were just there for me.

arissa

on level 105 of mahjong sanctuary was wondering if anyone could help i keep being left with tiles that do not match

Squid

Quote from: arissa on September 10, 2022, 08:53:33 AM
on level 105 of mahjong sanctuary was wondering if anyone could help i keep being left with tiles that do not match
You may have to use a power up or two.  Either that or just keep trying.  Some levels are terribly difficult.

Mayhem

Pogo should make it so all levels are winnable without power-ups.

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on September 11, 2022, 01:26:06 AM
Pogo should make it so all levels are winnable without power-ups.
You're so right mayhem but GL to us with that. That's Pogo for you, lol low blow.gif