This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Firefox Browser

Started by LittleFawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleFawn

Has anyone experienced chat not loading in Firefox. I tried to uninstall Firefox and did a reinstall with no change. Is this a Pogo issue? Edge is fine. I was just wondering as I like Firefox the best out of all the browsers.

Mayhem

I'm not able to get chat loaded in Firefox either. I'll try and mess around with it later today and see if I can find the issue.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
With me Chrome is my go to browser...then opera...lastly IE.  But what is strange some auto work with Chrome on one Computer but not the other one.  I kind of work around the issues. 

Good luck
Ken #2

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 05, 2019, 05:14:34 PM
Greetings,
With me Chrome is my go to browser...then opera...lastly IE.  But what is strange some auto work with Chrome on one Computer but not the other one.  I kind of work around the issues. 

Good luck
Ken #2
I've had the same thing occur.  I just try to bend with the wind...

Mayhem

I'm not having any luck Firefox. I've disabled all my addons and still no chat window.

LittleFawn

It started working again for me. The only thing I did differently was enable the flag plug in again.

Mayhem

Oh, mine somehow got uninstalled. That would explain why it wasn't working.

LittleFawn

Does anyone know how to enable flash player for fire fox? It stopped working again and I cannot fix it like the last time.

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on September 16, 2019, 02:03:13 PM
Does anyone know how to enable flash player for fire fox? It stopped working again and I cannot fix it like the last time.

Just visit this URL using Firefox : https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Important : make sure you uncheck the 2 optional offers!

LittleFawn

Did not work but thanks for trying. It only does this with Pogo. I have been using Edge for Pogo till I can resolve the issue. Chat is the only thing not showing in Firefox.

Mayhem

Oh, that's right. Firefox v69 auto disables flash. Do you see this icon on the left or right side if you URL address bar?

If so, click on it and you should be able to enable flash.

LittleFawn

This is just not working for me. It worked one time when trying to fix it and it is broken again. It is something to do with Pogo because I can run flash on every other website but not on Pogo.

LittleFawn

Also like to add this is only happening on the HD games and the html5 ones too. Am using other browsers till I can pinpoint what the problem is.

Mayhem

I wouldn't worry about it too much if it's working for you in a different browser.

Firefox and Chrome is disabling flash support completely before the end of the year ... which is only a few months away.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview