Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo 20th Birthday Amazing Mini Show

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Join the Pogo 20th Birthday Amazing Mini Show

Don't miss your chance to gather together with your fellow Mini enthusiasts for a special 20th Birthday Amazing Minis event. Dress your Mini up to celebrate 20 years of Pogo and join the party!

WHEN: Thursday, August 29th at 2PM PST (5PM EST, 10PM GMT)
WHERE: Sweet Tooth 2 - in Amazing Mini rooms 1-20.
THEME: Pogo 20th Birthday

The whole event will take an hour - please be sure to stay for as long as you can! As a special treat, winners will receive an exclusive version of the Pogo 20th Birthday Mini Collage group photo, featuring Minis from members like you. It may take up to a week for us to distribute this gift to all the winners. Thank you for your patience.

If you're new to Amazing Minis, here are some helpful hints to help you stand out:

- BE ON TIME! The judges will be going from room to room, and if they're in the middle of judging when you arrive, they will NOT be able to look at your Mini, so get there in plenty of time.
- STAY IN YOUR CHOSEN ROOM! Do NOT follow the judges from room to room! You can be disqualified for doing so.
- Remember, the fewer people in the room; the better your odds can be that you will be picked!
- JUDGES CAN'T ENTER FULL ROOMS! If you realize the room you're in is full tell everyone in the room and make arrangements for a few of you to find a room less full.
- DO NOT CHANGE YOUR MINI until... Four hours after the event.

What do you get if you're picked? Lots of people ask this during the event, and the answer is: fame and fun! This event is purely for the fun of it... it's about sharing your creativity and checking out what others have done with their Minis.

How will I know if I got picked? You'll see your Mini in the Amazing Mini Hall of Fame in the Mini Mall!

We can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

https://www.pogo.com/games/sweet
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Squid

Pogo has added about 35 pages of mini items (re-released) for the 20th birthday celebration.  I picked up a ton of stuff I didn't have before.

ALL FREE.

https://www.pogo.com/avatar/edit.do  > Mini mall home > New Releases

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

Just a reminder that this event is today!