PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:54:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD Cheat is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD cheat is now available on the PlayBuddy App.

I'm posting it here in case you missed the post in the respective game thread.

https://playbuddy.com/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

It's playing very well, although the fast rank option has me baffled. It's for collecting the gold cards then starting over. I would assume then that you'd go up by 3 rank points each game, but it seems more like ranking is determined by the total number of cards correctly placed because the rank points go up by many cards, not the 3 played gold cards.

Does anyone know how rank works in this game?

LittleFawn

I believe the more cards you place the more points you get. I just played a game to see what it is.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: LittleFawn on August 31, 2019, 01:43:00 PM
I believe the more cards you place the more points you get. I just played a game to see what it is.

Seems that way to me.  Thanks for testing it.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 31, 2019, 06:52:30 AM
It's playing very well, although the fast rank option has me baffled. It's for collecting the gold cards then starting over. I would assume then that you'd go up by 3 rank points each game, but it seems more like ranking is determined by the total number of cards correctly placed because the rank points go up by many cards, not the 3 played gold cards.

Does anyone know how rank works in this game?

Yes, you earn rank points by correctly placing cards. The gold cards are worth 2 points each, everything else is worth 1 point each. Other than that, I'm not sure if anything else gives you addition points.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 06, 2019, 12:54:42 AM
Yes, you earn rank points by correctly placing cards. The gold cards are worth 2 points each, everything else is worth 1 point each. Other than that, I'm not sure if anything else gives you addition points.

Thanks!!

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview