This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Magic Marathon (September 2019)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Coming Wednesday - The New & Improved Magic Marathon!

A brand-new Magic Marathon arrives this Wednesday, September 4th. Like before, you'll be able to win up to 65 Badges when you race through 60 expert Challenges before the clock runs out on October 1st. This time, however, we've given Magic Marathon an exciting new look with plenty of magical charm.

As with previous Magic Marathons, the first 30 Challenges unlock for free. To save you time, your first Magic Marathon turn will unlock all 30 free Challenges instantly. Each Challenge after that will unlock one turn at a time, for 8 Gems each.

See you at the starting line this Wednesday!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

You're welcome!

Just a reminder that this Magic Marathon starts later this morning.

Squid

MsMissy

Mayhem

The all-new Magic Marathon is here!

You have from now through October 1st, 11:59 PM PST to race through 60 expert Challenges and win up to 65 Badges.

To make things more fun, we've made a few improvements. Not only does the Magic Marathon sport a charming new look, but we made it easier than ever to unlock your first 30 free Challenges.

Here's how it all works :

- Visit the Magic Marathon page to Unlock 60 new Challenges. Your first turn instantly unlocks 30 free expert Challenges at once.
- Each turn after that unlocks one expert Challenge at a time, for 8 Gems each.
- You'll win two bonus Badges when you complete your first 30 Challenges. You'll win another Bonus Badge for every 10 Challenges completed after that.
- Complete all 60 Challenges before the end of October 1st, 11:59 PM PST to win 65 new Badges for your collection.
- Challenges can be completed in any order you like. Start with the easiest, the hardest or mix it up.

The Bonus Badges will be awarded after the event ends on October 1st.

https://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/MagicMarathon/landing-page.jsp

Stinkerbell

One of the Mahjong Garden challenges is to complete "32 animal sets" but I don't know what that means. I've completed birthdays, I've used animal tiles, I ran the game and won several games but got no credit. What does it take to make an "animal set"?

Squid

Did you complete an entire year using animal tiles.  I'm not being facetious, just trying to help.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 09, 2019, 07:22:25 AM
Did you complete an entire year using animal tiles.  I'm not being facetious, just trying to help.
Maybe?  I can try that, in case I didn't.

LittleFawn

You have to use the animal tile set to complete this badge.

Stinkerbell

Are used Animal tiles and won some games, but I didn't get credit. Maybe you have to finish all 12 for it to count, but that is going to take a very long time.

LittleFawn

The one with 32 tile sets is every game should count as a win as long as you win the game.

Stinkerbell

Then it's not giving me credit because I have one a few games with the Animal tiles and it's not giving me credit.

catfancie

Squid

catfancie

Quote from: Squid on September 09, 2019, 04:59:08 PM
Such a smarty pants!  WTG KittyCat!

LOL not such a smarty pants. I just remember from a previous challenge that they wanted everyone to play on the Animal layout not with animal tiles.  And its what my game is always set to, so had no problems getting credit for games.

Mayhem

Thanks for letting us know! Pogo really needs to be more clear about the requirements.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview