Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Firefox 69 Update

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Service Update - Firefox 69

Firefox 69 was launched yesterday and introduces new changes that will impact Flash-based content across the internet, including Pogo. As part of Mozilla's long-term plans to phase out support for Flash by 2020, you will need to give Firefox permission to enable Flash on a site whenever the browser is started. You will likely need to do this with each browser session.

You will still be able to enable and play Flash-based Pogo games in Firefox, just with this added step. We apologize for the inconvenience.

This change will only impact Flash games and not any newer HTML5-powered games. We're working hard to port our library of older titles to HTML5, as well as bring in some brand-new games along the way.

Learn more about Firefox 69 from this article found on the Mozilla blog :

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/69.0/releasenotes/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem

Firefox and Chrome are my go-to browsers. This "click to enable" is getting old fast.

catfancie

There are a few games I can only play using Edge and the "enable once' is a pain in the tush.
Otherwise I still use Chrome at least you only have to do it one time when you first start, but with Edge its for every little page that has to be opened. 

Mayhem

Yeah, it'll be nice once everything is converted over and we don't have to mess with that anymore.