Score 15,000 points!
No Image Available

From France With Love
Find 240 objects!
No Image Available

Peggle Slots
Win a line with Peggle on it 234 times!
No Image Available

Mobile Challenge – Sweet Tooth Feelin' Sweet Badge!
Match 340 candies!

Note: You can play the mobile challenges on Android and iOS, but you'll only receive the badge when played on iOS.

Get the PlayBuddy Autos here:  http://www.playbuddy.com/

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Mayhem

Is it just me .. or does it look like this will take some time to complete next week?

Squid

Yes, it does, Mayhem.  I don't remember when I last saw Peggle on the challenge list.  LONG TIME!

Mayhem

Yes, it has been a long time since we've seen Peggle! I did a quick search and the last time was October 3rd - 9th, 2018.

Peggle Slots – Lassoing the Queen Badge - Win a line with Queen 70 times!

MsMissy

I checked that game out yesterday, &  it will take mw some time to win that badge. But at least it isn't a card game, which I think pogo has too many .

Squid

I feel like we've lost so many of the card games lately.  I'll let my Uncle Otto get the Peggle for me. 

Just a heads up!  If you need coins to play the bucket game, Peggle, you might want to start daily collections of coins between now and next week.  You can collect 5,000 coins per 24 hours.

Mayhem

Quote from: MsMissy on September 08, 2019, 08:32:32 AM
I checked that game out yesterday, &  it will take mw some time to win that badge. But at least it isn't a card game, which I think pogo has too many .

Yeah, it's going to take a bit to finish these.

Quote from: Squid on September 08, 2019, 06:51:36 PM
Just a heads up!  If you need coins to play the bucket game, Peggle, you might want to start daily collections of coins between now and next week.  You can collect 5,000 coins per 24 hours.

Thanks for the tip!  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Squid

It depends on the win rate.  You might need 30,000 or you might need 1000.  I have actually come away from a challenge with more coins than I went in with... I just happened to win a lot.  I just always want enough to get me through the challenge in any scenario.  I would hate to have to stop, wait until the next day when I can get more coins and then continue the challenge.  I like to get it done!

Mayhem

Me too! I don't to have to wait multiple days to get it done due to lack of coins.

Squid

Good news?  It took me 28 minutes to get the challenge done and I hardly lost any coins.  The wins were frequent enough and big enough that it paid for play.  GOOD LUCK

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 11, 2019, 05:15:47 AM
Good news?  It took me 28 minutes to get the challenge done and I hardly lost any coins.  The wins were frequent enough and big enough that it paid for play.  GOOD LUCK

Nice! I learned that the bet amount means nothing for this challenge and I almost ran out of coins. I was very lucky on a couple of the mini games and had coins to complete the challenge.

Speaking of the mini games .. which character gives you the most coins?

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on September 12, 2019, 12:35:59 AM
Speaking of the mini games .. which character gives you the most coins?
There was a time, early in the life of the game, when RENFIELD gave SO MANY coins.  Millions.  Yep, millions.  That little glitch was fixed after about a month.  Now I primarily use Master Hu.  I've never gotten fewer than 4000 coins but yesterday I got 20,000 on an extreme fever round.   I have another account that does not yet have Master Hu as a choice so I used the King Tut character (name?) and it gave me a decent payout.  The auto chose Bjorn (the horse) on one of the rounds and it gave me about 600 - not a good payout.

Mayhem

Thank you, that's good to know! I was using Jimmy Lightning and got some timely 5x bonuses.

Squid

5x can lead to good winnings!  If I tried jimmy lightning, it was when the game first came out.  I think I should try again.

Mayhem

You should! I managed to get 41k and 29k extra coins in the bonus round with him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview