Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Letters from Nowhere Retiring

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Service Update: Letters from Nowhere Retiring

In light of the upcoming discontinuation of Flash support across all major browsers, we are retiring Letters from Nowhere on October 8th, 2019.

Since this hidden object game contains a limited number of episodes, there is still time to play through the story and finish any challenges you may have for it. We will automatically award you badges for challenges you purchased and were unable to complete in time.

We're continuing to update our most popular games to HTML5, providing improved graphics, performance and accessibility across devices and browsers. We've already released dozens of new and updated titles, with more in the works.

We know it's no fun to lose a favorite game, so we encourage you to explore the Pogo library. We have multiple hidden object games which offer similar gameplay, such as Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows.

Thank you for all your support and understanding,

-Your friends at Pogo
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

The only bad thing about this is that they aren't giving enough time to work on past badges from previous years that we haven't completed.

Mayhem

Pogo will automatically award us the badges for challenges we purchased and were unable to complete in time.

Squid

I had completely forgotten about this game.

tvc

MsMissy

ok, another game will soon be gone. Now I wish they would make some of the older games HD.  I myself like to play Dominoes as it gets me into thinking & forgetting  some problems I only for awhile. I quess will see in time whats new.

Mayhem

I don't mind seeing a few HOG's getting retired. We have more than we need already.

Just replace them with HD updates to the oldies like Perfect Pair Solitaire and Wonderland Memories.