This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Gardens HD

Started by LittleFawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleFawn

Has anyone had any kind of problems with this game? It has been really glitchy for me in that it leaves one tile that cannot be matched as there are no other tiles left.

Squid

That has happened to me in the past but only once or twice.  I think this game is a real drain on my system because it's a bit laggy and needs to be watched.

Mayhem

When I last tried it, it appeared to play fine for me.

Try closing everything down except the web browser and cheat and see if that works better for you.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Am playing by hand. It keeps doing it and I have nothing else opened just really buggy.

catfancie

Might I suggest you try a different browser.  And see if it runs better

LittleFawn

I have tried all three browsers on my computer Chrome seems to be the go to browser for this game. It does not do it as much on Chrome.

Squid

I always try other browsers - same thing or worse.  Chrome seems to be the best but I will try what you suggest, Mayhem, and close EVERYTHING else.  There's another game I have this issue with and it's escaping my brain at the moment...

Mayhem

Another thing to check for is running programs that you're not even aware of. When you install software, they love to put stuff in your startup folder ... stuff you don't need that just sits in the background and eats a lot of your CPU resources.

Press [ctrl] + [alt] + [del]  > Task Manager and click on the "Startup" tab. If you see lots of stuff listed, you'll want to investigate what they are. If you have no idea what they are, feel free to take a screenshot of it and either PM me or email me and I'll be happy to let you know what they are - and if it's safe to disable them.

Mayhem

You're welcome! I think people would be surprised how much of a difference it will make once all that stuff is disabled.

Squid

I took a look and I guess I must have disabled a number of the programs because they are still disabled.  I have 6 programs running... all of which appear to be important... but what do I know?  I'll capture and post so you can all have a peek.  For now, I'm off to work!

KrAzY

My issue with this game is the PB auto always stops because certain tile sets are close to the dragon age lantern or whatever it is and clicks it instead of the tiles near it and opens up the dragon palace screen with the age of your dragon, This has nothing to do with any browser it is a issue with the auto itself misclicking close tiles to the lantern and opening the palace screen and stopping your progress. I wouldn't doubt that pogo maybe did this on purpose knowing a auto would be clicking to close to the pixels that open the age palace but surely pb should have fixed this by now.

Squid

Quote from: KrAzY on September 16, 2019, 03:50:14 PM
My issue with this game is the PB auto always stops because certain tile sets are close to the dragon age lantern or whatever it is and clicks it instead of the tiles near it and opens up the dragon palace screen with the age of your dragon, This has nothing to do with any browser it is a issue with the auto itself misclicking close tiles to the lantern and opening the palace screen and stopping your progress. I wouldn't doubt that pogo maybe did this on purpose knowing a auto would be clicking to close to the pixels that open the age palace but surely pb should have fixed this by now.
A report has been sent to PB about this.  I don't know the status but they are aware.  Same thing was happening to me. 

KrAzY

Quote from: Squid on September 16, 2019, 04:39:06 PM
A report has been sent to PB about this.  I don't know the status but they are aware.  Same thing was happening to me. 

Oh good :)

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on September 16, 2019, 04:39:06 PM

Do you know how long ago was this report was sent?

Squid

Mayhem

snowflower

I'm probably on the wrong string for this so please excuse me if I am.

I can't seem to get Mahjong Garden to load any further than 85% today.
This is for today's Daily.  Any ideas why this is happening? It was fine before.

Thanks for any advice you might have.

snowflower

Just by chance I found the solution on my own. I was using my Chrome browser and after all else failed I tried Edge. BINGO!! It loaded the game in a flash!!  Maybe this will help someone else who might run into this Mahjong Garden glitch. 

Squid

TY Snowy!  Maybe Edge is going to be the "go to" browser with all the changes. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview