This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek: We're Working Hard on the Future of Pogo

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

With the help of thousands of amazing Early Access players, we've been working hard to combine great feedback with everything we've learned over the past 20 years to create something truly special.

Collaborating has been so much fun we'd like to share a couple examples (please, keep your feedback coming!)

"...in the GAMES drop down when you click on a category of games (puzzle, solitaire, etc), I personally feel like games should be in Alphabetical order." -katnipaz, Club Pogo member since 2004.

Thanks for the great suggestion, katnipaz. We and your fellow players couldn't agree more. We started alphabetizing all our game listings to make them easier to navigate.

"Today was my first time on the site. I like the way games are organized. I couldn't find a friends list though." - Susan46jones, Club Pogo Member Since 2009

Making sure you have easy access to your friends is very important to us. We're accounting for that now with an icon in the navigation bar, but a robust, full-featured Friends Page is on the way.

Want to join in and help shape the future of Pogo? Sign up below for your chance to join Early Access.

https://blog.pogo.com/pogoannouncement2/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Thank you. Looks to be easier way of navigating around the site.

Squid

Mayhem

Is anyone here a part of the Beta test? I'm curious how far along they really are with the new site.

LittleFawn

I got an invite a while back and had to sign a NDA but was not chosen. Non Disclosure Agreement in case someone who does not know what a NDA is.

Squid

I think I was invited, too, but never got to actually take part.

Mayhem

I guess Pogo doesn't want our opinion! I never did sign up .. figured I wouldn't get accepted anyways.