This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golden Cone Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Golden Cone Badge Marathon has started!

If you complete all 10 badges challenges before 11:59pm PST on September 26th, 2019 - you'll earn a bonus animated marathon badge (shown below) which will appear in your Special Edition Badges album shortly after the marathon ends.

The ten free challenges will have you running through a medley of Pogo favorites, including Aces Up! HD, Claire Hart: Secret in the Shadows, Jewel Academy, Lottso! Express HD, Mahjong Safari HD, Phlinx II, Poppit! Party, Trizzle, Tumble Bees HD and World Class Solitaire HD (no Quinn's Aquarium!).

http://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/MultiBadgeMarathon/landing-page.jsp

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

than you, but I just left pogo & I didn't see this marathon there. I saw another, but will look again.

Mayhem

Yeah, that's why I included a direct link to the marathon as it wasn't showing on Pogo when I posted this.

Squid

In case anyone's still looking, you can scroll through the banners on the Pogo homepage. 

C~M

I have them all but Trizzle and can't get one. Is it me or is Pogo not counting correct?

Squid

Quote from: C~M on September 20, 2019, 10:42:40 AM
I have them all but Trizzle and can't get one. Is it me or is Pogo not counting correct?

Just got back from work and left this one running.  Let me go see if it won the badge....

ETA:  Oddly enough, I got the premium badge album challenge I activated but not the MnM marathon badge challenge.  I didn't get credited for a since one.

KrAzY

Quote from: C~M on September 20, 2019, 10:42:40 AM

I can't get the trizzle one either i let it play for hours and get past level 10 every  time which should be over 75 moves with starting out with 30 +5 per level but still says 0 out of 20. I checked on the pogo forums and seems we are not alone i think it is broken nobody is getting any numbers counted last i checked.

https://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=380&t=205509&sid=28bc224db2dd121bf26108fdc9b59178&start=15

So i guess for now just skip it they say until it is resolved. I also found that when clicking on the Poppit Party challenge thumbnail it redirects you to Poppit HD lol not the right game.

LittleFawn

I was reading on the forums and all sorts of people are having issues. Both my husband and I are not getting credit either. I hope Pogo fixes the issue soon.

KrAzY

It is now fixed i played 1 game to level 10 and was awarded the badge.

Mayhem

Hello Badge Marathoners,

It came to our attention earlier in the day that the Trizzle Golden Cone Lap 8 Badge was not registering progress. The team was able to investigate the reports and resolve the issue.

Please note the requirement for the Trizzle Golden Cone Lap 8 Badge has changed to "complete one game with 75 moves".

Have a great time playing the Golden Cone Badge Marathon!

LittleFawn

Same here. The easiest badge won due to playing it for awhile before it was fixed.

catfancie

Not a bad marathon once they repaired Trizzle.  Glad to see they changed the requirements for it also.

Mayhem

Yeah, I'm glad they changed the requirements too. It's much easier now.

Mayhem

Got this in my messages :

Hi, We're very sorry for the technical issues with the Golden Cone Badge Marathon Lap 8 Badge for Trizzle that occurred on Friday, 9/20.

The Challenge has since been fixed and is working as intended. As a token of our appreciation for your patience and understanding, we gifted 1x Paint and 1X Remove-Doll Power Ups.

Thanks again for participating in the Golden Cone Badge Marathon.

- The Pogo Team

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview