Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Early Access Roadmap

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

See What's in Store with the Pogo Early Access Roadmap

The new Pogo is really starting to shape up! With the help of our amazing Early Access players, we've been working hard on new features, games and more.

There is a lot more work to be done, and we wanted to give everyone a preview of what we have in store. With that in mind, we put together a handy roadmap highlighting upcoming additions to the Early Access experience. Let's dive in.

Phase 1: More Ways to Play

Pick up where you left off and find new Challenges to play in your favorite games.
- Recently Played Carousel : This handy new carousel showcases the last few games you played, so you can quickly get back to the action.
- Challenge Central : Explore the latest and greatest Challenges. Filter and sort through 1,000+ Challenges to find the perfect match for any gaming mood. On the new Pogo, Challenge Central takes the place of Badge Central.

Phase 2: Make Yourself at Home

It's time to settle in and get comfortable! Take a quick tour and pick out your first avatar.
- Site Tours : Meet Joyce, an experienced Pogo player and your guide to the new site. She'll show you around and even help you earn new Badges.
- Avatars : Choose from 50 avatars featuring the Pogo gang. Pick your favorite or switch things up as often as you want!

Phase 3: Say Hello to New Games

Connect and chat with your Pogo friends as you play new Early Access Exclusives.
- Chat : Connect with friends, make new gaming buddies and cheer each other on as you chase down the latest Challenges.
- Exclusive Games : Pogo Early Access has games not available on Pogo Classic. Play the newest releases.

And we're just getting started! We'll be announcing more features, games and updates coming to Pogo Early Access. Together, we're building a brand-new Pogo site for everyone!

As always, a huge thanks goes to our Early Access players for helping us build and shape the future of Pogo.

We'll be opening the Early Access doors to more and more players with each phase. Sign up below for a chance to join the action and help shape the future.

https://blog.pogo.com/pogoannouncement3/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem

It's looks like they are moving along nicely.

QuoteExclusive Games : Pogo Early Access has games not available on Pogo Classic. Play the newest releases.

I wonder which games they are referring too?

Mayhem

According to early access members, it appears challenge points will be replacing the token system.

This is what is posted on the new Pogo website :

QuoteAccess over 1,000 gaming Challenges. Earn exclusive Badges and Challenge Points for your achievements. You'll also unlock Weekly Challenges and additional Daily Challenges.

No more information is known at this time.

LittleFawn

MsMissy

thank you, it sound  interesting

Mayhem

You're welcome!

It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. I'll of course post more information as it becomes available.

LittleFawn

From reading around a lot of people are not happy on how the new site is set up. Some had positive reviews but others are not happy with all the changes they are making. Change is going to be hard for some. I just hope Pogo listens to the feedback.

Squid

I hope I like it.  Sometimes I'm good with change, sometimes not. 

MsMissy

I wish pogo would not change homepage, as  I just get used too & learn the page . But we will have to learn  how the site is.

Mayhem

Yeah, the homepage hasn't changed in 15 years? The new layout will take a bit to get used too.

Mayhem

Here's the latest on what's going on :

The new Pogo is really coming together, thanks in no small part to the feedback and help of our Early Access players.

We've already been blown away by the participation ...

- Over 50,000 of you signed up to participate in Early Access
- 6,000 Early Access Players have logged over 10,000 hours on the new site so far
- Over 1,500 forum posts and 500 blog comments

... and the great feedback from players!

We've got a lot more in store for you as we add new features and games in preparation for the Fall debut. Don't worry - you won't be going in alone.

A friendly Pogo player named Joyce has been exploring every nook and cranny of the new site. Joyce will take you on a quick tour of the new homepage, Challenge Central and the new games pages. If you go too fast and miss anything, you can click the "Replay the Tour" links at the bottom of the site.

Be sure to stick around until the end of each tour to earn a badge.

We'll be inviting more and more players to the Early Access Experience as we approach fall.

Want to share your voice and help shape the future of Pogo? Sign up below for your chance to join Early Access.

https://blog.pogo.com/pogoannouncement4/

LittleFawn

my experience with Pogo's early access has been a positive one. There are things that are very nice and other things that need to be worked on. Many of you will like it and others it will take time to get used to it. It is somewhat easy to navigate and things are easy to read. Game windows are bigger and that is a plus for me.

Mayhem

Oh .. larger game windows? Do the cheats still work?

LittleFawn

Nope they will not work at the moment. Tried already.

Mayhem

Ok thank you, I've emailed Playbuddy and let them know.