This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ghostly Gathering Treasure Chase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

pj

I was needing a little help from my friends and wondering about the pictures on the main window. I finished Quinns, France with love. Still working on Cookie. On the main window I only have one picture and it's the lady from Sweet Tooth Town. So my question is are we supposed to get 3 pictures or just one? Thanks to everyone who makes pogo a happy place to be!! 

Squid

Quote from: pj on October 07, 2019, 09:29:15 AM
I was needing a little help from my friends and wondering about the pictures on the main window. I finished Quinns, France with love. Still working on Cookie. On the main window I only have one picture and it's the lady from Sweet Tooth Town. So my question is are we supposed to get 3 pictures or just one? Thanks to everyone who makes pogo a happy place to be!! 
You should get a piece of the overall puzzle for each of the challenges.  So, you should get three for this week's challenges:  STT, Cookie, France.  I don't know why you don't have two if you're still working on Cookie.

pj

That's what I was thinking too. I did the France 1st and Quinn's 2nd. Only when I got the Quinn's did I get the picture.

Sean Bradford

So after we complete the first three (Cookie, Quinns, and France) we have to wait a week for the next three to unlock?

RebelSean

So once the first three are completed (Cookie, Quinn, and France) the next ones won't unlock until next week?

Squid

Quote from: Sean Bradford on October 08, 2019, 01:13:35 PM
So after we complete the first three (Cookie, Quinns, and France) we have to wait a week for the next three to unlock?
Quote from: RebelSean on October 08, 2019, 01:14:30 PM
So once the first three are completed (Cookie, Quinn, and France) the next ones won't unlock until next week?
That is correct.  Each week, we will get three.  4 weeks are needed to complete the whole puzzle.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Mayhem

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview