PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:15:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Letters from Nowhere Episodes & Power-Ups

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is retiring Letters from Nowhere on October 8th and is giving away all episodes & power-ups for free.

Now is the time to finish up any episodes you may have left over!

https://www.pogo.com/games/lettersfromnowhere
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

That was so nice of Pogo, but do  you think they waited long enough to do it.  There is only about 1 week to play them if you hadn't bought them to begin with.

Squid

Holy moly! I have to check this out.  I don't think I bought any of those episodes/letters/epistolary endeavors!

ETA:  I guess I did buy them - they were all completed between 2013 - 2015.   I must've forgotten!

MsMissy

oh my, that sound very good not too pass up. will have to ck. that out.  thank you

KrAzY

Quote from: catfancie on October 03, 2019, 01:02:08 AM
That was so nice of Pogo, but do  you think they waited long enough to do it.  There is only about 1 week to play them if you hadn't bought them to begin with.

Only took me about 10-15 minutes to finish them all using auto LOL and i didn't have any of the badges other then the free 2 or 3 that they gave us long time ago now i have them all dancing16.gif.

LittleFawn

I have almost finished these by hand. Does not really take that long.

S1lent

Hey WOW,
I was not thinking.  My main accounts are all caught up but I'm working on a few others.
Must be the wine,
Thanks, I'll get busy on theirs
S1lent

LittleFawn

Got finished the episodes. That was not to bad. They were quite easy.

Mayhem

Yeah, these weren't too bad to finish up. I guess we had plenty of time after all.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview