This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Doll Dash Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Doll Dash Badge Marathon starts on October 8th!

If you complete all (5) Trizzle badge challenges before 11:59pm PST on October 14th, 2019, you'll earn a bonus animated marathon badge which will appear in your Special Edition Badges album shortly after the marathon ends.

https://www.pogo.com/hotdeploy/us/promotions/marketing/SingleBadgeMarathon/landing-page.jsp
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Mayhem

Mayhem

Mayhem

This one wasn't too bad. Pogo really needs to fix their end dates and times through.

The marathon showed as expired at 6PM on October 13th .. when it clearly shows on the page it expires on October 14th.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on October 14, 2019, 12:45:50 AM
This one wasn't too bad. Pogo really needs to fix their end dates and times through.

The marathon showed as expired at 6PM on October 13th .. when it clearly shows on the page it expires on October 14th.
That would tick me off if I didn't get it done early.

Kim1982

I've completed 2 of these, actually forgot about this marathon now tryin to get it done. But the 2 I completed it didn't give me badges, and now they both have the activation button ugh.

Squid

Quote from: Kim1982 on October 14, 2019, 08:56:18 AM
I've completed 2 of these, actually forgot about this marathon now tryin to get it done. But the 2 I completed it didn't give me badges, and now they both have the activation button ugh.
All challenges have to be activated first.  I think you have today and tomorrow to complete the 5 challenges.  Good luck!

Mayhem

Ok, so the marathon officially ended tonight. So that part of the timer on the page is right.

What is confusing me is why does Pogo give you 1-2 days less time than that to get the bonus badge?

I took this screenshot earlier tonight on my spare account so you can see what I mean.

Squid

Yes, that's a bit weird.  Maybe Pogo will make adjustments in the future.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview