This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trizzle: Score Bonus Points and Earn Badges

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Fall has come to Trizzle! Keep your eyes peeled for some small dolls that are wearing scarves. Collect their scarves to score bonus points. Club Pogo members can earn 15 new badges for completing different scarf collecting goals.

You can collect scarves by :

- Lining an autumn doll up in a match
- Leveling up an autumn doll via a nearby mega-match
- Using Remove or Grow power-ups on an autumn doll

Autumn dolls will be in Trizzle now through December 1st. Good luck and happy matching!

https://www.pogo.com/games/trizzle
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

tvc

Idk my Trizzle buddy is not working properly sent in a bug report it does not hit end game or the OK buttons or the Play button while in chrome or Firefox and in edge it moves the page of the window hopefully they can fix my issue

MsMissy

Squid

Is anyone else having problems with PB Trizzle?  Mine isn't clicking through to a new game when I reach the end of my moves.

LittleFawn

catfancie

Quote from: Squid on October 08, 2019, 11:22:20 AM
Is anyone else having problems with PB Trizzle?  Mine isn't clicking through to a new game when I reach the end of my moves.

Mine is acting weird today.  I did use it last week and it was working fantastically.  Now that they have added the Fall challenge and added the scarf to some of the dolls its not working.

Squid

sue 755

my pb for trizzle has'tnt hit a mega match  in my games one of the challenges is for like 250 mega matches its different than it use to be at this rate I'll never get it and its the last one! slso the pb for undiscovered world quits working after one or 2 scenes. the red indicators just quit showing up. I'v tried numerous browers too. Any help for these two helpful. tks

Mayhem

sue 755

Trizzle is working great now, ty for update all I need is undiscovered world update now.

Squid

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview