This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cookie Badge Collection

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

In the tradition of Dog Badges, Flower Badges and Cat Badges, comes an all-new Cookie Badge collection! 

Five sets of 10 Cookie badges are now available in Badge Central for 128 gems each until October 24th.

To get yours, just visit Badge Central and choose "Mix-n-Match Bundles" from the "Choose a badge type" dropdown.

https://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Squid

I have to admit that this morning, at 6 am, when I woke and signed in to Pogo, I saw that banner/header and thought, "Great... now I have to look at advertising".  LOL, one eye was closed and still sleeping.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Pogo has posted the breakdown of each package :

Cookie Badges are available in five value-priced bundles of ten. Here's what you can expect in each Pack:

Cookie Badge Pack #1 - Features ten delicious favorites, including Chocolate Chip, Fortune, Peanut Butter, Sugar, Oatmeal Raisin, Biscotti, Black and White, Shortbread, Coconut Macaroon and Snickerdoodle Cookies.

Cookie Badge Pack #2 - Features ten delicious favorites, including French Macaron, Fig, Animal Crackers, Sandwich, Jam Thumbprints, Ginger Snaps, Danish Butter, Custard Cream, Digestive and Pinwheel Cookies.

Cookie Badge Pack #3 - Features ten delicious favorites, including Rainbow, Rum Balls, Wafers, Lady Fingers, Cinnamon Rolls, Kitsilano, PB and Jelly, Lemon Bars, S'mores and Red Velvet Cookies.

Cookie Badge Pack #4 – Features ten delicious favorites, including Peanut Butter Blossom, Matcha, Meringue, Molasses, Brownies, Blondies, Brown Sugar Butter, Maple Leaf Crème, Cookie Cups and Frosted Cookies.

Cookie Badge Pack #5 – Features ten delicious favorites, including Cooler, Cutout, Florentine, Churros, Lava, Madeleines, Rolled Waffle, Puffed Rice Squares, Schneckens and Stroopwafel Cookies.

Cookie Badges are only available in bundles but will eventually be sold individually. Cookie Badge packs are only available until October 24th at 11:59 PM PT, so don't miss out!

Squid

Mayhem

The secret with cookies is to buy "thin" ones (like below) and put them in the freezer. It elevates them to a whole new level!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview