PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:18:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

undiscovered world

Started by sue 755,

Previous topic - Next topic

sue 755

what  browser should I use ? My auto isn't working for this and it won't let me type in bug report. It might play one chapter or scene, then it stops. help. ty

Mayhem

I do not have that buddy installed, so I hope someone else will be able to help you with this.

Have you tried rebooting the computer to see if that helps?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I haven't played that game in a while.  I always start by using chrome when I do play.  I think I have a free episode and might try playing later.  I'll see if anything happens.

sue 755

Thank you. I have done several reboots. . I did manage to send a bug report so maybe they can help.

Squid

Ok, I just tried.  The auto takes off and plays just fine... at first.  Then when it's within 3 objects of completing the first scene, it stops playing and opts to go back to the map where it just sits, doing nothing.  I finished the first scene by hand and started the second chapter.  The auto just sits there, not even trying.  I'll sent in a bug report, too.  I don't know about other episodes but maybe it's because this is the newest one?

Mayhem

Thank you for sending in the bug reports. I'm sure PB will get this sorted out soon.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview