PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 12:08:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Autos in early access mode

Started by Aegis10,

Previous topic - Next topic

Aegis10

Hi
Can someone please tell me how you get the autos to work in the early access mode.
I cannot get mine to work on any browser.
Thank you.

Squid

At this time, the autos do not work in the new Pogo format.  I'm sure that will change in the future.  They work in the regular, old version. 

Mayhem

I have spoken with PlayBuddy about this and they are working on it. I'll keep you posted when I hear anything more!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

This will be interesting to see if they can do this with the game window covering your screen. The only way right now to play in a smaller window is to resize your screen.

Mayhem

I'm assuming the easiest way to solve this issue is having the cheat/buddy resize the game window for you.

That way it's a consistent size for everyone and easier for them to troubleshoot.

LittleFawn

I also wonder how they will implement chat with a bigger screen. Just a thought.

Squid

Mayhem

Quote from: LittleFawn on November 08, 2019, 07:02:14 AM
I also wonder how they will implement chat with a bigger screen. Just a thought.

Oh right .. they would have to have a fixed width/height game screen to implement that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview