This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Sanctuary Halloween Event

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Spooky Sanctuary event is now live in Mahjong Sanctuary!

In this event, we'll be able to earn more features and a game reward badge. To get started, just open Mahjong Sanctuary.

This one week event ends on Monday, October 28th.

https://www.pogo.com/games/mahjong-sanctuary/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

LittleFawn

It was pretty easy for me except for the last one which basically wiped out the feathers I had gotten. It was worth the badge though.

Mayhem

Going to try this today .. anything I should look out for? Or do we just need to clear the board?

LittleFawn

They do have certain challenge boards. One was the frozen tiles and the other was one where you had to match the prune things to unlock the tiles.

Squid

Fawn must have the touch.  I tried this yesterday and kept having to start over from the first puzzle.  I finally gave up.  I'll try again but Fawn is right again:  The auto really is terrible.  In my prior post, I wonder if I was thinking of M. Safari.

Mayhem

Ok, thanks! I never had a chance to do it yesterday, but will hopefully get it done tonight.

LittleFawn

It was challenging. I just have played enough of this game to know how to make good moves to complete the boards. Some are more challenging then others. I use a lot of power ups on some boards.

MsMissy

I played this game also, got to 3rd game & lost , so started over. Ran out of patience, so I quit.

Mayhem

Only 3 days left .. I better start getting serious about it. So many new things coming out that keeps pushing this to the back of the line.

Squid

I got to the last level and thought I was home free... until I wasn't.

I just got it.  When you get to the last level, you will, in all likelihood, need to use power ups.  If you use the shatter power up (removes a tile and its mate) choose tiles that are frozen, which will give you better access to other tiles.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview