Pogo Weekly Challenges for November 27th – December 3rd, 2019

Payday Freecell HD
Scratch 19 bonus cards this week!
No Image Available

Cookie Connect
Complete 29 levels this week!
No Image Available

Vaults of Atlantis
Reach the Atlantis Vault Bonus game twice this week!
No Image Available

Mobile Challenge – Poppit!!
Release 11 ghosts this week

Note: You can play the mobile challenges on Android and iOS, but you'll only receive the badge when played on iOS.

Get the PlayBuddy Autos here:  http://www.playbuddy.com/

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I get to the vault game fairly easily.  With the challenge, I wouldn't put it past Pogo to make it more difficult.  Yesterday, when I went to get the mobile badge, I thought getting the four letter words in Word Whomp would be easy.  Then I saw that each puzzle had a dozen in each puzzle, which is not very common normally.

Mayhem

I've not had great luck with Vaults ... I rarely see 3 chests on a spin. I might just play it before the challenge and have the diver sitting one spot away from the bonus.

As for Word Whomp, I just used the anagram solver and switched to the Whomp dictionary and it had all the 4 letter words  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on November 22, 2019, 12:53:11 AM
I've not had great luck with Vaults ... I rarely see 3 chests on a spin. I might just play it before the challenge and have the diver sitting one spot away from the bonus.

As for Word Whomp, I just used the anagram solver and switched to the Whomp dictionary and it had all the 4 letter words  tumbsup.gif

Those are both great ideas!!!

MsMissy

thanks for the info. as for these games ,I myself wont be playing them as I don't like them & cause I don't have any helpers.

Mayhem

Squid

Uh oh, if memory serves me correctly, you can't set this game up.  You might play until the diver is in position but if you leave the game, the diver goes back to the first position.  I haven't tried at this time yet and I hope I'm wrong.

Mayhem

Oh, you're right. I tested it and you lose all progress when the close the game.

Mayhem

I'm getting chests pretty frequently in Vaults now. I wonder if Pogo adjusted anything before the challenge started?

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 27, 2019, 12:44:06 AM
I'm getting chests pretty frequently in Vaults now. I wonder if Pogo adjusted anything before the challenge started?
I think you're right.  I had the badge this morning in 10 minutes.

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

I'm having problems in the mobile game, not getting credit for ghosts. At first it was giving me credit, now it's saying unable to display the weekly challenge or something such nonsense.  I'm playing for a friend. Haven't even started my own yet.

Squid

I tried last night for a bit of time and didn't get credit for the one ghost I got.  Something's wrong, I think.

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview