This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Challenge Central on Pogo Early Access

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Early Access is packed with the best parts of Pogo. We wanted to build a new experience that puts the things you love most front and center and gives games the big, bold treatment they deserve.

Let's take a closer look at one of the bigger changes on Early Access - the Challenge Central page!

On the new Pogo, Challenge Central takes the place of Badge Central. Located under the "Challenges" tab on the top menu bar, this is where you can find and explore the huge library of Challenges available for Pogo's HTML5-powered games.

When you visit Challenge Central, you'll discover the latest Daily and Weekly Challenges up top. If you scroll down, you'll see an assortment of featured Mix-n-Match Challenges. The Active Challenges carousel helps you keep up with your progress and see how much time you have left.

Want a better preview of the Badge reward? Tap each Weekly, Personal and Mix-n-Match Challenge tile to see a preview.

But what if you don't see a Challenge you're looking for? With the "Browse All Challenges" button, you can dive deep into the archives.

Thanks to handy filtering and sorting options, it's easy to find Challenges for specific games, or even identify gaps in your Badge collection.

We've got a lot more in the works, including new ways to view your Badge collection.

If you haven't made the switch yet, just look for the blue ribbon at the very top of Pogo. You can toggle to Pogo Early Access and start exploring. See you there!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I'll do my best to keep an open mind.  I've only gone in a couple of times but the navigation didn't go so well.  It'll improve, I hope

LittleFawn

I will say it is not the best. It is hard to navigate. A lot of people have said there peace on this and have given some feedback. So far I have not used this section at all.

Mayhem

Yeah, I'm interested to see the end result after all the feedback they receive.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.